♧♤PART 44 ♤♧

Siya's pov

Arjun said that he isn't shot like this for the first time. But the fact that it was severe than the other bullet he have taken. It would either hurt him on arms or his shoulder but getting shot on waist is different. His organ was torn but the doctors fixed it. He have told that normally it takes 4-5 hours to gain consciousness but it's been twelve hours now. Why isn't he waking up yet?

Siya: Mr.akdu...Wake up now. How much you are gonna sleep huh? (It may be normal but i was impatient and aware of such situation. I don't really know how much time it takes to gain consciousness, my eyes waters) get up Mr.akdu please don't do this to me... You are angry with me? Are you angry that I don't let you call me names? Please wake up, Look if you won't wake up..I will..I will talk to lot of boys. I will come back to live with you for forever but please don't hurt me or I will run away.
( Aish stop siya you have to wake him up...not to give a heart attack.)

Siya: Wake up...and pull me in your embrace please...I take all those back... every restrictions I kept I take that back- Wait...siya..what's wrong with you? (I questioned myself) Why am I behaving like this?...Is it because of him-m? Am I doing-g this just because I am worried or...is it more than that? *Sighs* I was right...someday I will be the one who will be desperate to be with you  That's what happening now.

I stiffly sat on the chair smiling with tears in eyes at him.

Siya: Get up...idiot...It's hurting me to see you like this.

The door opened as Mr. Singhaniya and arjun entered the room Before they could speak siya spoke.

Siya: He didn't wake up yet... why??

Mr.singhaniya stood beside her and said.

Mr.singhaniya: Calm down y/ n... (Siya nodded and slowly took his hand in her's but paused when he wiggled his Fingers, her face immediately brighten.

Siya: Mr.singhaniya, Bhai,  he moved his fingers!!!

Arjun: wait I will call the doctor.

Mr.singhaniya immediately left from here as he doesn't want to give more pain to his son after talking with doctor and arjun.

Siya:Mr.singhaniya can you hear me?

He slowly opened his eyes and only words escaped his mouth was.

Kabir:S-siya (the sound came in unclear but audible) Arjun: she is fine...She is right here okay?

Siya: I am here... finally...you are conscious.

Her smile faded in second when he started coughing. She saw the pain he is suffering right now from his expression.

They both backed off when the doctor rushed to him and spoke.

Doctor: Glad to see you awake. I will take the breathing tube out now.

He checked sometime and then pull the breathing tube out He was able to talk again as he spoke.

Kabir: S-siya...a-arjun (He was about to get up when the doctor spoke)

Doctor: Please lay down. Just take a deep breathe.

Kabir: Siya...(he whispered softly with half closed eyes, he was looking weak as was really weak because of blood lose.)

Siya :I am right here Mr.akdu

The doctor smile hearing her calling Kabir like this and he was a little shocked too as Kabir didn't mind her, and gave some space as she went near him touching his cheek and locking her eyes to him.

Siya: I am right here...

Kabir: Are you alright...?

Siya: Idiot...you are in this condition and asking about me.