♧♤PART 46♤♧

Author's pov

He realised that ten minutes already passed and after the thing happened he was more worried and possesive now.

Kabir's pov

God. I am really very fine with anything happen to me but if anything happens to siya it's a death for me. I can't risk now. I don't know who and when anyone can attack on her. Aish why is she taking so long!!

Author's pov

He panicks as he struggles to get down of the bed and weakly tried to remove the tubes which were attached to him.

Kabir: Ugh..!!

Siya: what are you doing?

Siya entered and rushed to him as she keep the things she bought on the side table and held him to make him lay back on bed.

Siya: Are you out of your mind Mr.akdu??

Kabir: You were taking so long-

Siya: SHUT UP!! Don't move now I will call the doctor or Nurse.

She rushed out of the room to get a nurse. She came and fixed the tubes. She can't even scold him as he is a vip person. She was nice or else if it was some another nurse then she would have definitely pissed at him She left after that as she sat beside the chair next to him and said.

Siya: WHY? Are you idiot! You haven't recovered yet at all don't you understand?

Kabir: But I was scared-

Siya: Scared? Kabir singhaniya was scared!!

He shut his mouth as it hurted him that it looked like she were making fun of his worries.

Siya: look I am fine!...I know you are just worried because of what happened... but this?

She intertwined her hand in his as he simply looked at her.

Siya: I will be careful.

He chuckles and said.

Kabir: It doesn't matter if you are careful or not. Did you forget that you were kidnapped and i-

Siya: Yeah-h...you are right. But It's okay...I think hospitals are the safest place right?

Kabir: It is. But I am not taking any risk. I was able to find you but I can't keep putting your life in danger.

Siya: I get it...you mean that your enemies will keep coming after me for you.

Kabir: Yes but I will protect you (He said smiling widely)

She felt relief. It felt like years to see him smile like this.

Siya: Oh by the way...how were you able to find me so quick??

Kabir: Umm...you won-t be angry righ-t?

Siya: No I won't..tell me?

She looked at him confused when he slowly moved his hand towards her ears as she twitch her eyebrows and then felt his fingers brushing below her ears.

Kabir: Because of this.

Siya: Huh-h?

She touched and realised that it was her earring he was talking about
Wait what? She wasn't believing as she unlocked it and looked at it confused How by this?

Kabir: That's a tracker

Siya: A what-t??

He gulps as he thought she would be angry about this but got shook when she stared at it in aww.