♧♤ PART 21 ♤♧

IN THE CLUB

?: Here are all those weapons which you wanted Mr kabir...but...there is something which we want in return as a payback...(a man said with smirk looking at kabir who was sitting calmly on the couch infront of that man while drinking...he looks at him to continue...)

?: we want extra money...double amount of the money which you were about to pay for these weapons...as these weapons seems your favorites one so why not demanding more money for them from you...as this is business...(a main said while laughing a little on which kabir just smirked and bent down towards the table resting his palms on it after putting the glass on it and said...)

Kabir: you are right...Mr.chaddha...I am ready to pay more money than before but...on one condition...(evil smirked) you have to play a game with me and it's contains my rules only...if you won then I will pay more money but if not....then be ready to face the consequences...what's say...?
( Kabir said and went back to his previous position and again started to drink while waiting for mr.chaddha's words...who seems somehow scared while gulping hard but still say...)

Mr.chaddha : o-okay...? I-i am r-ready let's play...(he replied while stammering hard and kabir smirked and looks at arjun who was also smirking at him back as mr.chaddha is going to regret his whole life...he chosen the wrong part while stepping into kabir's den...)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OTHER SIDE

Siya's pov...
Why are you doing this to me mahadev...pls help me to find my dress...what should I wear tonight...
I don't want to go there but kavya will be sad if I didn't accompany her...I can't breake her heart...well you all must be wondering why i am being mad cat so let me tell you...I don't know from where but Kavya got to know about a club as she listened many things about that club so she insists me to joined with her as she can't go alone and I also have to distract my mind from work burden so I decided to join but that Mr.akdu gave me more work so at the next moment I denied but kavya emotional  blackmailed me and I can't with her puppy eyes so now here I am getting ready but I can't find any suitable dress...ugfffff...after struggling for more than half-hour I found a perfect and decent dress with light makeup look and matching sandals while I let my hair free on my shoulder...and am ready then I heard a knock on my door...dadi...?

Dadi: where are you going while looking like this...? ( Dadi said while looking at me from head to toe , I don't know with emotion aur any expression...)

Siya: why my darling am I not looking good...? ( I asked while looking at myself into the mirror...)

Dadi: you are looking so fucking hot...with this dress...( dadi cursed  and my already big eyes went wide...I turn around and asked to dadi who was sitting on the bed while putting one leg on the other...)

Siya: from where did you heard this word my dadi...?

Dadi: in a web series...don't you watch them...I think you should also watch them...so you can learn something useful from it...but don't worry I will teach you everything...( dadi said being all open minded and cool...while my jaw dropped at the ground...but...)

Dadi : I came here to tell you something about the movie that i had watch today on Netflix...but first you tell me where are you going...?

Siya: h-huh...actually me and kavys are going to the club without telling veer bhai (brother) dadi pls manage everything for me plsss plsss...I just want a distraction for sometimes and we will be back before AM 12.00 o' clock...(I plead with my puppy eyes which I know will work and it did...)

Dadi: okay...but take care of yourself okay...?and don't worry about veer I will manage him...but be safe...you know naa how much he cares for you and after that incident he become extra protective to you...

Siya: yes dadi....bhai was so tensed when I was in stress but I know how much he loves me...I will be take care myself...but didn't let him know that i am not in my room...

Dadi: hmmm...don't worry...but remember next time I will be accompany you both at the club...(dadi said and I chuckled and said...)

Siya: don't worry dadi next time we will rock...(we both burst into a laugh and high five with each other and once again i checked myself and my phone pinged with a massage...)

kavya...she asked me to come out side as she was standing there while looking gorgeous in a beautiful dress...as we will take taxi as in this dress it will be uncomfortable to ride my dhanno...I step out of my home after kissing dadi on her cheeks and flying kiss to my dhanno then after taking taxi we went off to the club...don't know why but my heart is beating very loudly like something is going to happened but ignoring that feeling I started to talk with kavya...for distracting myself...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ON THE OTHER HAND

Mr.chaddha: you can't do this with me Mr.kabir as these are my weapons, you can't keep them like that...just because I failed...(Mr chaddha said being angry after welcome by defeat...)

Arjun : well it was you who wanted to have more money , we were ready to payback but what can we do when you are possessed by greed...so now we want this deal done even without paying more money...atleast you should be thankful that we are paying you because you can't even deserve a single penny...(arjun said while taking sip from of his drink while sitting beside kabir , who seems lost somewhere ...Mr.chaddha was about to argue more but halted when...)
......
......
......
.......

TO BE CONTINUED...
Sorry for the short chapter...
Mujhe maaf kardo...
Aur gaaliyaan dene se pehle ye bhi padhlo plsss...

"ATTENTION PLEASE "

Sorry my stars...😫😫😫
I made you guys wait a long time...

But now there is a board exam and I can't  behave careless...😢😢😢

maybe next 2months also I will not be able to update any chapter...😣😣😣

Bear it just for 2 months, then regular updates are confirmed.
Pakka🤗🤗🤗