♧♤ PART 5 ♤♧

Hello...🖐
Welcome back...

I hope you all are fine..

STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY..

Well let's continue the story...

IN THE CANTEEN...

Arjun: say ms.beautiful..what will you eat?( he said while dramatically bowing and she chuckled and said...)

Siya: Anything will do,You bring it as per your choice Mr.Arjun.

Arjun: Ok so I will bring some healthy food so that your diet does not spoil and you remain energetic....( with that he was about to turn but...she said...)

Siya: no...no... not healthy but something testy lana, kuch chatpata sa,ok.( she said and he nodded then said...)

Siya: No...no...not healthy but bring something tasty... something spicy type..ok.(she said and he nodded then said...)

Arjun: But what about your diet?

Siya: You think I must be on a diet... diet is not in my control ...If there is no taste in the food, then there will be no pleasure in eating the food....And anyway, I don't eat that grass in the name of diet... so you can bring anything...( she said and he again nodded then went away from there and after sometimes later he came back then they both have their lunch with laughing on arjun's cheesy jokes suddenly siya said...)

Siya: by the way why are you having lunch with me?( she said while eating her food...)

Arjun: Why? Don't you want me to have lunch with you?if you are not comfortable then i will not do it again ...( he said while making sad face and Siya's eyes went wide then hurriedly she grabbed his hand which was on the table then she said...)

Siya: it's not like that Mr.arjun.. I was just asking because I think you will have your meal with your friend, I mean Mr.Arrogant...ugh... Means will have lunch with Sir... that's all... you don't mind...( she said with teary eyes and now his eyes went wide because...that was just his act ... Arjun's own throne was overthrown...he hurriedly grabbed her hand then said...)

Arjun: siya it was just act..pls don't cry ..i was just kidding please stop crying now .( he said wiping her tears panickly but suddenly she laughed and said...)

Siya: it was also act... well how about my acting...(she said while chuckling and he also chuckled seeing her acting...And laughing like this, both of them had their lunch and then went back to their work....)