♧♤PART 31♤♧

Siya's pov...
Marriage contract???
Does he want me to sign??? But why?
I don't know why my heart was trembling with some unknown fear I looked at Mr. Akdu and asked...

Siya:This is a marriage contract, do you want me to sign it?I asked but he didn't say anything just nodded his head "yes"And like my breath stopped...

Siya:But why should I sign on it, I am not going to sign any such papers Mr.kabir...

I said but there was no expression on his face just he was looking at me, he came to me but I did not take my steps back He placed his hand on my cheek as he came very close to me, so close that I could feel his warm breath on my forehead. He lovingly caressed my face with his hands, and looking into my eyes said...

Kabir: i love you my bambina...

he said...love??? But how can this happen??? maybe i heard wrong...

Kabir:You didn't hear anything wrong Siya, I love you very much...

Siya:No!!! It can't be, I don't love you...
Kabir:I don't care if you love me or not my love is enough for both of us...

Siya: What are you saying, I know you hate me because whatever happened that day-

Kabir:I don't care what happened that day but today I love you and nothing can change that, not even you, nothing can change that you are mine...

Siya: This is not love... it's just a mere attraction and I will never sign these papers...

I said this while controlling my tears and I was about to leave when he said something that made me stop walking...

Kabir:am not fucking kid that I will not understand the difference between any mere attraction and love well...You love your family and especially your father, don't you?

I turned to look at him but his face was as expressionless as always.

Siya:w-what do you m-mean-

Kabir:If you don't sign these papers now, I will destroy the company built by your father's hard work.
And you know very well that half of your father's age has been spent in building that company and you also know very well that I can ruin your dear papa's company in seconds...

He said, he was telling the truth that I know my father's company is his life, and this Mr. Kabir Singhania can do anything...

Kabir: There is no need to think much Siya, I told you that I love you very much, I will not let anything happen to you...you are only mine...

He said, don't know why but my heart was telling me to trust him, but my mind was not supporting me in this....but if I don't sign it then papa will suffer a big loss and I never want that But what answer will I give to bhai, papa and dadi, after knowing all this, papa will get angry with me even more...

Siya:ok i'm willing to sign on but i'll always hate you for this I never thought you would stoop so low Mr.Kabir Singhaniya...

I said , and this time I couldn't hold back my tears, he was looking at me, and still there was no emotion on his face...how can someone be so stone hearted...I signed those papers with my trembling hands and started crying, I don't want to look weak in front of this man but i couldn't stop myself...

I was about to leave when I felt someone holding my hand He pulled me close and my head bumped against his hard chest, his arms holding me tight...I couldn't stop myself and started crying hugging him tightly , it was warm yet comforting...i am feeling safe but how strange isn't it? the one who gave the wound is now trying to heal it...