♧♤PART 43♤♧

Kabir's pov

I closed my eyes feeling her in my arms, she looked up at me and touched the side of my lips, i didn't react as I found myself lost in her pretty eyes but groan afterwards when she pressed there harshly making me came back from my land.

Siya: Am sorry.

She said and I groan when she caresses my lips softly, her eyes was on my lips while mine was on her, she is looking cute right now with her red nose, and red cheeks, her eyes was puffy due to cry, suddenly she hugged me tightly wrapping her arms around my waist and rested her head against my chest making my heart beat faster, my arms quickly wrapped around her.

Arjun: Come on we should go now Kabir, you need rest.

I nodded listening him, and lifting her chin, I make her look at me, she looked at me with her red eyes and nose, a very cute pout on her lips, Cute!

Kabir: Come for just some days in our home, I will not force you, it's your choice if you want to come or not okay?

I said and she was just looking at me, I can feel my ear turning red because of her gaze.

Siya: I'll come.

She said and i smiled and nodded then Arjun came and helped me a little to stand up, as my legs are paining like hell, Bastards!

But suddenly i heard someone yelled and i turned to look at the direction, that bastard was pointing the gun towardsy siya, i immediately pulled her to me hiding her in my arms, i felt a very sharp pain at the back of my waist, I groan in pain and looked ahead, that fucking bastard was laughing like a maniac then sameer shot him multiple times, and i sat on the ground again holding my pain, i heard my siya's cry, she was holding me.

Author's pov

Siya felt bewildered as she pulled back and noticed that he was shot in his waist, she pushed his coat to see his wound clearly she felt terrified and trembling she spoke

Siya: M-mr singhaniya.

She met his gaze as he was panting but the smile was still on his face and his head was about to hit the ground she hold him by holding his head.

Kabir: S-siya(shuts eyes)

Siya: No don't close your eyes!!

Kabir: (pants but still smiles) I am sorry-y.

Siya: Shut up!! Wa-it I will call a help.

Kabir: Siya(pants) I am fine.

Arjun came running to him and picked him up a little while siya was holding him putting his strong arms around her shoulder, they reached at the car, and settled in it, Kabir's head was resting on the lap of siya, while Arjun took the passenger seat and started to drive.

Kabir: S-siya am f-fine.

He said and groan in pain at the next moment.

Siya: No Mr.singhaniya you lost too much blood...!!

Kabir : I'll be fine siya, don't worry.

She nodded crying hard, holding his head on her lap.

Kabir: Just stay close-e

Siya: Ok-kay...But till then I have to stop the bleeding, What should I do?

She thought as she removed his coat and unbotton few of the bottoms as she wrapped it around his waist and with the help of sleeves she tied it.

She pressed on the wound for pressure to stop the bleeding, she layed him on her lap again moving his hairs from his forehead.

Kabir: Siya can I ask for something-g??