♧♤ PART 15 ♤♧

Thank you so much...
For giving your precious time to this story...
------------------------------------------------------------
Let's just not waste time...
Happy reading...☺☺☺

In the basement...

Kabir: you mother fucker how dare you to touch her haan

Kabir: you mother fucker how dare you to touch her haan... i will kill you today...kya socha tune...main tujhe zinda chod dunga haan....( kabir said while beating the shit out of .....karan....? Confused...? Let me make it clear...)

FLASHBACK....

Kabir: mujhe karan basement mein chanhiyen...( he said on the call and the person on the other side replied quickly listening his dominance voice...)

?: okay...boss but what about my-

Kabir: tumhe tumhara hissa mil jayega...magar mujhe vo zinda chanhiyen aur ye baat bahar nhi jaani chanhiyen...

? : ji...ji...boss aisa hee hoga aap chinta mat karo....vaise bhi aapki hee wajah se to hum jaise logo ki rozi roti chalti hai nhi to ye wardi hume gaali ke alawa kya hee degi...( sub inspector said while chewing paan and kabir smirked while shooked his head without saying anything he cut the call...)

Kabir: money can do anything..
Imaano ke imaan bhi bikk jaya karte hai paiso ko dekh kar... ab to tu gaya karan ke bacche ...tujhe zinda nhi chodunga...( he said with gritted teeth and smirked then continues his work...)

END OF THE FLASHBACK...

Kabir: teri himmat *punch* kaise hui use choone ki haa...( he again and again punching him without taking any break in between but suddenly stopped as karan started laughing like a pshyco and said...)

Karan: tujhe itna farak kyu pad raha hai haa...? Teri kya lagti hai vo...?
Areee...kanhi vo tera bistar garam karne wali to nhi ha- ( before be complete the sentence a hard no...no...no....a very HARD punch landed on his face...)

Kabir: sale kamine tujhe to main zinda nhi chodunga... siya ke baare mein agar kuch bhi bola na to mujhse bura koi bhi nhi hoga...inn hatho se tune use chuya na...inn hatho ko main rahne hee nhi dunga...( he said and sign his man to give him his favourite equipment a " hammer" )

WARNING...READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK...
🔞🔞🔞...

Author's pov...
he grabbed the hammer and just hit him on his right arm as he groaned in pain ....then kabir again hit him but this time on his right arm ...then again and again he hit him with hammer and the last time he hit him on his head and just take his last breath away ....kabir was breathing heavily ....he dropped the hammer on the ground and wiped his face with his right hai as there was some blood on his palm...not his...but karan's... wanha khade sare log kabir ka ye roop dekh kar horrified the...because it was too much...kabir khud se kisi ko nhi marta jab tak usse bahot zyada gussa naa aa jaye vo normally apne kisi bhi man ko order karta hai kisi ko bhi marne ke liye... magar karan ko kabir ne personally khud se maara vo bhi itni buri tarha ... they all were shaking in fear while looking at their boss who was chuckled darkly still looking at his bloody palm and whisper...