chapter one

Twelve years later...
     "Dawn!!" I spun on my heels to meet my sister running towards me spreading her hands ready for a hug. I hugged her tightly. "I missed you,"Naomi said with those cute eyes battling her lashes obviously acting cute. The guards rolled my luggage inside. I held her as we head into the house. Mum stood beside the staircase, I ran into her arms. "I missed you darling. " " I missed you too mum". She smiled at me. I searched around, "where's Max?"Naomi hopped beside me pointing towards the kitchen. I excused myself to meet him.

         "Max?"he didn't even care if I was present. I stared at his back. " Max, what's wrong?"he wiped his hands with the hand towel moving a bit closer to me. "Dawn?" I frowned "yeah?"  "Hey!!you're back "he pulled me closer. I hit his back. " I can't believe I fell for your tricks again". He smiled. "Oh c'mon sis, you always do."
          Well Max is my twin. We're 22 years old. I just finished my studies in California. Max's been trained to take over dad's company. "Max,is dad home?"Max rolled his eyes," of course he's not dummy." He flicked my forehead moving past me. I followed him to the living room to meet Naomi engrossed in the TV. I shook my head. "Naomi,oh c'mon, you need to get over this cartoon." Naomi waves her hands gesturing me to leave. I pulled Max along with me.
"Dawn!!"
"What?"
"My hand. It hurts."
I let go off his hands but I pulled his collar, pulling him into my room."Oh Max, how much I missed home." Max twitched his lips. "You missed home and not me." I raised a brow at him folding my arms.
" says who?"
" me."
I burst into laughter at his addled expression wondering when he started acting this cute."Max,we have a lot of things to talk about." I zipped down my dress walking to the wardrobe wondering what I'm gonna wear. "Bro,I'm really confused here. None of these are mine." Max got up briskly walking to me shutting the wardrobe. " Max?" He scratched his head. My hands on my waist waiting anxiously for an answer yet the daffy boy keeps staring at the bed. I looked to the bed " what's going on?"He finally lifts his eyes to meet mine." I'm sorry. I let my girlfriend stay in your room while mum wasn't home from the vacation." I was about to yell at him but I had to keep my cool. I don't know what's going on with me whenever I'm mad. I seem to loose my temper.
" why?"
" cause I didn't want her away?"
He sounded not sure of himself.  I had no words at this point. Sometimes he amuses me with his character. " fine I'm not mad. Let's get downstairs, mum might be waiting " Max sat down on the bed "I need privacy!!!" I yelled.