chapter 12

Cherry took us to Yvonne's home. Oh lord, she creeped me out with her stares. I found a picture on her wall about werewolves. They were a family of six, two huge wolves, two medium sized wolves, then one that was smaller but the smallest wolf was curved up around the huge one which seems like the mum. It reminded me of those days with Vy, Riley and Derrick. I missed them a lot, I hope one day I'll find them. I can't forget the fact that they are my family. I still have dreams about those memories of home.
     "Dawn Smith, this is your new home embrace it and move on dear ' I chided myself secretly. I just came back from getting groceries and look like today am making a scrumptious meal
      That was hard working, I set the table after getting lunch ready. I called everyone down except Max who came down grumbling taking his seat. He served himself. Oh really, he could do that on his own, I thought he'll wait for me to do that. I watched Max the whole time.
      "Dawn,you wanted me to miss out on this," I rolled my eyes. "Obviously, what does it look like?" I said nonchalantly munching on my meals. Max blinked not believing what I said.
"I was just about to say it's delicious, so Dawn I see you really hate me." He sulked, "if you know how much?" I hissed. Mum waved her hand in the air. "It's enough okay." "You both still come back to be the best twin ever right?" Naomi said shaking her head. "Yeah we are." Max stood up turning to me. He lands a peck on my cheeks.  
      "That was delicious, thank sis." He left the dinning room.
                            * * * *
"Naomi,please be quick okay," I yelled. "I'm sorry, I can't get that quick sis," she ran out with her jacket hanging loose on her waist. "Dawn,could you be careful while driving," mum said waving at us. "I will," I blow a kiss to her getting into the car starting the engine.
    "Dawn?" I turned to her still trying to concentrate on the road. "Are you gonna leave anytime soon?" I frowned, what does she mean by that.  "No darling, why did you ask?" "My teacher taught us about marriage where the lady has to leave her home to her husband's house, are you planning on getting married anytime soon?" I smiled, "darling, I really do wish to get married soon but I haven't seen the perfect guy yet." My twelve years old sister relaxed on her seat smiling to herself. "Even though you leave home, do come back to see me okay?" I brought out my pinky finger and she did too. "I promise," I said with that signature smile.  "I love you sis," "I love you too. Now let's see you off to school. We're here." She jumped off waving at me.

                    (Xavier's POV)
       Eamon, Dylan and I set off to the woods. "Dylan are you sure this is a good idea?" I said lifting a branch above my head. We went forward into the woods.
"Yeah"
"You don't wanna do it then say it,we'll gladly turn back after all its for your own good." Eamon hissed moving ahead of us. I didn't wanna get angered by his words besides he's telling the truth. It's for my own good. We spotted a wooden house with fire flies circling around it.
"We're almost there." Dylan announced.
"Dylan, have you been here before?" Eamon asked. "Well yeah,when dad sent me to her."
"For what?" I asked.
"Not gonna spill a word," I just sighed.
         When we arrived, Dylan knocked on the door twice before a lady above 30 years opened the door searching us with her eyes. "How may I help you?"
"Please, we need to see Queen Alice," I summoned up the courage to talk.
"Who are you?"
"We're Alpha Wayne's sons," Eamon rescued me. "Alpha Wayne of the Red dynasty?" She asked. "Yes ma'am," she stepped back opening the door wide, we stopped back opening the door wide,we stepped in but I searched my environment. The house had a lot of magic mixture I guess with fumes and smoke emitting from them. We were escorted to meet the Queen. I was confused as to why isn't the queen staying in the village. We stopped before a tree ,the witch mumbled some words and the tree split open. It was as if we were going through a tunnel finally emerging to a beautiful scenario. The witch clan. Wow,this is where the warlocks and witches live, 'dream' why such a name for the clan.
       Three seahorses stopped infront of us. "Get on it," the witch ordered and we obeyed. It had fireflies everywhere. The daily routine took place. We passed a place like a market, saw some laughing and drinking together. The village is beautiful then arriving at the castle, I had no words.
       "Wow," I exclaimed. The tall castle had two white dragons on the pillar flapping it's wing monitoring the activities going on. We were escorted by two weird creatures to the throne room. The queen sat on the throne singing a melodious song. She stopped when she sensed our presence.
"Alpha Wayne sent you?" She asked playing with the armrest of the throne.
"No. We came on our own." I looked to Dylan to speak but he pushed me forward.
"It's your problem not ours."
"Good evening Queen Alice,"she cut in "go straight to the point." I sighed.
"Can we talk in private?"
"Sure,you may wait outside gentlemen."