chapter 11

It's a Saturday, I stayed in my room for quite a while. Dad knocked lightly on the door before I opened it. He walked sitting on the chair beside my bed.
"Any changes?" He asked straight to the point, I smiled. I held his hands, "oh dad, I finally shifted into a werewolf without feeling tired," he smiled at me.
"This man here would like to see you in your wolf form." I was taken aback. Last I remember he was scared of me. As if he could read my mind, he said
"Don't worry, I'm not scared."
       I closed my eyes, "oh goddess help me change back." I felt my body shift. I walked to the mirror wagging my tail. I heard dad say "it's beautiful, come here."
I walked gracefully to him wagging my tail. He hesitated before touching my fur. He trailed his hands around my fur.
"Never seen anything like this. I now believe those stories," dad redrew his hands watching me keenly. I wasn't that huge like that wolf but I've increased in size.
"Well dad, I'll need privacy to shift back," he excused himself.
"Oh my I can't shift back." I moved to the door clicking it lock. I don't know what to do than to run to bed curling my body into a ball. I'm so frustrated. I'll have to stay like this for a while. I looked at the ceiling but I felt something moving fast in my veins. My tail erect wagging on its own. A blue light shone from the moon mark on my neck. I stood up turning around. I'm glowing, my fur are erect on my body. Wait, am turning yellow, no!!! My beautiful white fur. I jumped down finding my way to the mirror. My fur's slowly turning yellow.
      "Goddess!! What's going on?"
A sharp pain shot my left legs. I felt paralyzed. A flash of memory of the orb came to my mind.
Oh my dear goddess please answer me. A sharp pain hunted my abdomen, I fell to the ground hissing in pain trying hard not to scream. "Xavier!!" I used my telecommunication skill. I wish he could hear me. All I could remember was a bright light on my forehead as I blacked out.

                   (Xavier's POV)
'Xavier' I heard a female voice in my head. It sounded like the Smith girl that means she can feel it now since she could call my name. "Oh dear, I wish I can be there." Her voice sounded weak and little, she must be in pain.
        I glanced back at the kitchen where Wini stood. It's been two days now, she refuses to talk to me. I have to do this. I jerked up heading to the kitchen slowly tiptoed standing behind her. I moved forward embracing her from behind, she raised her hand dropping her hands by her side,"please let me be." This is the first time she spoke to me since then. I held her both hands planting a light kiss on her neck that she shuddered.
"I'm sorry," she twitched her lips. She thinks my apology isn't sincere.
"Baby I promise to give you the attention you deserve. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you." Oh Xavier, why are you lying? She turned around encircling her arms around my waist. She tapped my nose.
"It took you long,"
"You know you hurt me right?"
"I'm sorry, I was so angry"
I sniffed her hair, 'strawberry.' She turned to continue with what she was doing. I leaned on the fridge watching her still trying to start up a conversation.

                      (Dawn's POV)
"Babe are you free?" Cherry at the other line asked. I tapped my chin thinking of my schedule, "yeah, I am," I replied.
"So where are we going to?"
"Just wait and see," I shook my head. I hope it isn't one of her crazy places so this bae isn't gonna go.
"Cherry!"
"What?"
"Where are we going?"
"It's a surprise dear"
"Is Isa coming?"
"You bet your ass, she won't miss it."
"I don't trust you"
"Oh my please do Dawn, please do," my hand on my waist, I added " I just hope we are going to somewhere safe." I said aloud.
"Yeah, I have to go bye," she hung up.
I popped down on my bed. I remembered yesterday when I couldn't shift back. That was scary. Am so happy my fur changed back to white.