chapter 15

(Yvonne's POV)
      I woke up because of a call. I flipped open noticing it was Cherry. Why is she calling so early?
"Hey Cherry."
"Goodmorning Yvonne. I'm really sorry but Dawn asked for your contact. Can I give it to her?" Oh my, she asked for it, dummy why asking..do it.
"Yes please,"
"Sorry, hmm... I already did,
she's gonna call you anytime soon. I think it's urgent." I smiled to myself. I clenched my fist and raised it up triumphantly when I dropped the phone.
"Finally,Aisling is..."
Another call went through. I saw a strange number, maybe it's Aisling calling.
'Aisling, am so happy you called.'

                      (Dawn's POV)
I tried calling her line but it wasn't going through, finally my last trial and then...
    "Aisling, am so happy you called."
Did she just call me Aisling, that means I was right she is really my sister.
"Sorry I mean Dawn, it's just that I miss my baby sister a lot and you look exactly like her." I smiled to myself. I miss you too Yvonne. "Sorry about that. Hmm..."
"What's wrong darling?"
"Yvonne, I called for a reason. It seems like you love werewolves a lot cause that day I saw pictures of them and even that of a family of six. I wanted to ask you some questions."
"Dawn,all you want to ask can't be done on call we need to meet. Is that fine by you?"
"Yes, thank you. What time please?"
"Let me see uhm... 4pm,is it okay?"
"Yeah,I'll be free by then."
    "We have a lot of things to talk about. Besides I won't be at home, I wanted to meet my parents, you'll meet me there."
"Uhmm..I'm not sure."
"Dawn,my parent will be willing to welcome you and besides you can ask them what you wanna know, they know more."
"Thanks a lot, send the address."
"Have a nice day."
"Same with you," with that I hung up. She called me Aisling. Meeting her parents....meeting mum and dad. After all this years,I've finally found them but hold on a sec. What about this family now? What am I gonna say to mum, Naomi and Max when they ask what's going on? Dawn think...
       A knock interrupted my line of thought. Max barged in, he laid on my bed.
"Dawn I came back to talk?" So weird.
"What's wrong?"
"What's going on with you?" I frowned. "What do you mean?"
"Dawn, I've noticed you've been weird lately. That day you got home, I got into your room to apologize just to be speechless cause of what I saw. Something like a mist surrounded you and couldn't hear me. Something's not right. I didn't wanna ask but I have to, it's been eating me up." I closed my eyes, I knew this day would come I've been caught already, I just have to come clean.
"Max, do you believe werewolves exist?"
I tried to voice it out but he didn't hear me, he kept ranting.
"Also, the day you went strolling alone leaving with Naomi to stroll, I saw you drop your phone on the bench entering into that petty forest,then I heard howling sounds, I called out to you but you weren't there,where were you?" He was so straight.
"Max,do you believe werewolves exist?" He stood walking to my bookshelf searching for God knows what.
"Werewolves, vampires, warlocks, rogue and a lot of them don't exist okay, they are just myth."
"So you mean if one was to shift into a wolf, you won't still believe?"
"Dawn,stop cooking up parables here,we both know they won't be anything that such."
"Max, werewolves are shapeshifters."
"Meaning?" He raised a brow.
"They can transform into humans and beast."
"Dawn,what are you trying to say here. You ain't answering my question alright." He got a book flipping through.
"Imagine I was a werewolf, what will you do? It's just crazy but do tell," I smiled at him.
"Well I'll run away."
"But what if the person is this close to you," I demonstrated with my fingers, he shrugged his shoulders.
"I'll still run," he said pointing at me going back to what he was doing.
"Then I'll learn to accept it, still talk to the person but I'll be still that close the person you know."
"So what if it was me?"
He laughed loudly, "Dawn stop playing games with me okay. This conversation is out of point." "It's not."
" it's not possible,"
"Should I show you?" He frowned, I love his confused expression. "Can you?" I nodded. I clicked the door lock, shutting the window, drawing the curtains down.
"Please don't scream, promise you won't hate me?" "Depends but don't worry I still love you."
I closed my eyes taking in a deep breadth,slowly I felt myself shifting before him. I opened my eyes to see his reaction. He stared jaw opened. His jaw nearly dropped on the ground, he couldn't find his words. He kept pointing at me. He ran to the door hitting it continously pointing at me. I felt sad that he wanted to run away. He said he still loves me. I sat down on the floor looking down, then I heard him say.
"Dawn, be serious here,is that you?" I nodded. He still stood by the door.
"Mum,Naomi!!" I shook my head profusely, if you know how hard it's for me to do this you won't call them.
"Max,please don't call them."
"But they have to see. Gosh!! Sis your fur is beautiful but...." he kept smiling. "Please open the door," I creased my forehead.
"Promise you won't tell,"
"Promise," he yelled. I dragged a bathrobe running into the washroom. I pray I can do this and I did it. I changed back. I dressed in the bathrobe coming out. I opened the door still blocking him.
    'Please don't,' my voice cracked,he ran out.