Ch-2

" SIR the interview is scheduled in the conference hall number 3" his assistance told him seeing him entering the office.

Sidharth is working as a senior manager in Mahendra and Mahendra finance company for the last five years, his track record is very excellent and terrific, he helped and guide the employers working under him which makes his relationship good with everyone.

" It's very hard to believe my eyes that sidharth Siddiqui comes late for the first time" his colleague joked, he smiled a little before taking his seat.

The interviews have started, they are hiring new employees as the workload increases, Mahindra and Mahindra finance is one of the largest institutes which lends loans for mainly vehicles and later on they expand their business giving loans for agriculture purpose, business, personal loan with suitable interest rates.

"What is statutory liquidity ratio??" he asked to the men sitting in front of the panel.

" I don't know" he answered.

" great on what basis do you come here, frankly you don't even know the single banking term properly and you did your MBA from..." he asked not breaking his calm.

" Amity...."

" hmmm great, leave and for your benefit stop finding a job in the financing sector" he stated.
**********
Sitting in the waiting area she is biting her nails with nervousness, her one leg is continuously shaking, she is murmuring some duaas for herself closing her eyes.

" what the hell he thinks of himself?? Bloody manager, itna hi tha toh kahin aur achi jagah naukri karni thi" she heard the man yelling who came back after giving an interview, her heart raced very fast, she needs this job somehow, she needs money for her day-to-day expenses, she couldn't able to get one permanent job in her locality as they judged her every single moment.

" Shehnaaz..." the receptionist called her name twice.

" yes yes it's me"

" sunta nh hai apko, now go" she nodded.

Taking the permission she entered the room and was shocked to see him on the panel.

" shehnaaz focus focus you need this job, yes you need, just take a deep breath and relax" she self takes before taking her seat.

They all checked her file while his eyes landed on her, he saw her somewhere, her face made him remember the cute bubbly girl he met in his life, but he saw her eyes recently, taking the file In front of him, he checked her name and it's register on his mind, she is the same girl, the same girl who....

" aap nikkah karle mujhse, mere ghr wale meri shadi kahin aur kara rhe hai please sir" she whispered, her eyes holding tears and expectations from him.

" come here shehnaaz sit and let's talk" he said.

" you are too young to get married" sidharth said, he used to give tuitions to the college student for part-time job.

" aap nh smjh rhe hai na, mere ammi abbu nh manege, aap baat krle unse"

" shehnaaz mein unhe smjaunga, ok"

" nh aap ky smjhaenge, mein apse mohabbat krti hu, mein apk bina khush nh reh paungi" he stands up shocked with the confession she just made.

" shehnaaz are you out of your mind?? Where is this coming from?? Did I give you any wrong gestures" he asked, she averted her gazes from him.

" answer me dammit" he yelled coming closer to her, placing his hand on the desk.

" nahi, par mein apse pyar karti hu, I promise mein apk har baat manugi, koi sharart nh krungi, zyada bhi nh bolungi, apk toh shadi ki unar bhi hai abhi" she blabbered.

" shehnaaz listen to me, I don't have any such feelings for you, and I don't want to get married now, I have my dreams, and it's just an infatuation what you are feeling for me, I never seen you like that"

" toh ab dekh le" she said.

" stop it, don't you understand I don't have such feelings, don't you have a bit of self-respect,"

" mohabbat mein self respect toh nh hoti na" she answered.

"Shehnaaz listen take a deep breath, I don't think it's right, try to make your parents understand, they will definitely listen to you, you are one of the brightest student, make your career, live your dreams, and be successful, shadi toh kabhi bhi ho skti hai na" she nodded smiling at him and wiping her tears.

" I know you never had this feelings for me, I am sorry mujhe pta nh ky ho gya tha I was so vulnerable ki maine apk force kar dia, apne kabhi aisa koi gesture nh dia, it's only about me, I will pray to Allah daily ki apko apki manzil mil jaye aur ap bhut zyada successful ho jao" she said with a broken voice.

" I am sorry too" he answered, she shook her head.

" bs mujhe ek baar apni mohabbat ka izahar karna tha par tarika galat ho gya, Allah hafiz"

"In last six months, you changed three jobs, can you please tell us the reason??"

" Sir I am divorcee and you very well know how society works, especially in the local areas" he nodded, his heart clenched knowing about it.

What is the current bank rate??

" 5.65 percent sir"

" Interest rate on house loan"

" sir it varies between 7 to 8.5 percent in most of the banks and financing institutions"

"You did your graduation from du" she nodded.

" ok shehnaaz let me state this clear you answered every question right but why should we hire you, you are not enough qualified compared to all of them sitting outside, and your English is not fluent too" she gulped the lump formed in her throat, he looked at her curiously waiting for her to answer.

" sir mein zyada qualified nh hu, meri English bhi zyada achi nh hai, par mein cheezo ko bhut zaldi sikh jati hu, aur apk sare customers toh aise nh aate na jo English mein baat krte ho, basically this company lands loans for vehicles mainly tractors, aur pehle toh training period bhi hota hai na, please sir / mam give me one chance, I really need this job, I do" she completed wiping her sweat with her dupatta, he forwarded her the glass of water which she gladly took.

" aap jaye hum email par apk result bhej denge" she nodded disappointed with herself.

" bahiya ek samosa dede" she said to the small vendor outside the building.

" ek cup cahe" she listened to him again, from last three month she is living opposite to his house but he never seen her properly, their eyes met few times but the darkness in her balcony hides her, he used to come late at night and go early morning and on Sundays she used to stay in her room only.

" madam apk samosa" the vendor say, she nodded.

" it must be very hot" he stated seeing her picking the samosa.

" how are you??" he asked.

" thik hu sir" she answered smiling at him.

" you should complete your post-graduation side by side"

" hmm"

" don't you live with your parents,??" he asked.

" nh,"

" shehnaaz ek chiz decide krlo ya toh tum abhi apne sohar ke Saath uske ghr jaogi ya aaj se humara tumhara rishta bhi khatam, nikal jao mere ghr se" her father's word rang in her ears.

" then where are you living??"

" doesn't matter, mujhe jana hai bus aa gyi" she mumbled.

"sau baar kaha dil-se, chal bhool bhi ja usko,
har baar kaha dil ne, tum dil se nahi kehte."

Do like, comment and share with your friends ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️