Ch-24

" Btaye na yeh theekh lag rha hai, zyada over toh nh ho kya hai" Shehnaaz questioned hundredth time checking herself in the mirror, it's been a long since she went to any social gathering, it's Sidharth who insists her and requested her to accompany him.

" Naaz you are looking very beautiful," he said squeezing her shoulders and giving her the strength she needed.

" aap mere saath rhenge pura time, kahin nh jayenge" she said.

" I will be" he assures her brushing his hair back, she looked at him through the mirror, he is wearing a black suit with high neck sweater, his hair properly gelled back, his black eyes shining brightly, and the way he is looking at her with intensity in his eyes she felt dizzy.

" I know I am very handsome but sweetheart we have to rush, pta chla cake cut ho jayega and I have to eat"

" aise keh rhe hai jaise ap bhut shokeen hai cake ke" she stated applying her perfume.

" maine ek gift hamper tayar kia hai unke liye, i hope unhe pasand aaye," she said.

"It's amazing" she smiled.

The house is decorated with beautiful Lilly flowers and scented candles giving a peaceful vibe, she starts feeling nervous seeing this many people, and her hands start becoming sweaty as she saw many of them looking at her side with judgemental looks, Sidharth's holds tighten around her waist as she released a deep breath.

"Look at you guys, looking so gorgeous" Jyoti Ahluwalia stated coming towards them with her husband Mr Joginder Ahluwalia.

" Happy anniversary Mr And Mrs Ahluwalia" Sidharth wishes them handing over the gift hamper.

" Thank you, young men," he said and give his blessings to shehnaaz placing his hand on her head.

" khush raho bacho" he said with love and sincerity, she nods and smiles at him with tears in her eyes.

" Avy told me you guys are finding some good place for your cafe" Mr Ahluwalia asked.

" yes sir, just wanted a place where people can enjoy, relax, and away from the hustle and bustle of the city so they can have time with their loved once" he answered.

" I have one property near by, tum dono dekh lena ushe, or agr acha lage toh aage baat krte hai fir"

" ohho ap bhi Ky kaam ki baatein le kar beth gye, ek din toh shanti se reh le" jyoti complained.

" ji maafi chahta hai ye nazeez" shehnaaz chuckled hearing his words.

" chlo shehnaaz mein tumhe baki logo se milwati hu" Shehnaaz looked at him with fear in her eyes.

" i am here only, you go," he said blinking his eyes in assurance.

Sidharth's eyes were on her all the time, she is smiling, talking and blushing too..but the reason was unknown to him.