Ch-28

"Sidharth I never dreamed that life could be so beautiful, it's all because of you.." she said all of a sudden while making cookies in the cafe kitchen, it has been one week since they got married, and their day started in each other arms and ends with passionate lovemaking till they fall asleep, she now understands what's women's means after marriage glow, she starts taking extra efforts to get ready for him, her wardrobe now has bright colours dresses and dressing table filled with makeup products.... He noticed every single thing she does for him and oh man he loves these small changes.... He felt the happiness that was missing when he got married to Amal, he could sense the difference in himself.

" It's because we are meant to be together..." he said hugging her from back and resting his head on top of hers, and she let him do whatever he wants, this kind of affection make her heart at peace, he tried to snuggle more into her like a clumsy baby who wants his mother attention.

" Can you guys stop this pda for god sake, it's my kitchen" Avy shouted throwing his hands in the air.

" it's nothing like we are making out or...." shehnaaz elbowed her husband, and he winced loudly.

" you deserve it" Avy stated.

" I will punch on your handsome face avy" sidharth replied moving in his direction.

" aey buddy, wait!!! Just go to your fuking home and do whatever you want to do guys" he stated.

" Ummm...idea acha hai... Here take the keys" he said throwing the keys in his direction.

" aur ache se band krke aaiyo"

" fuck you" avy yelled.

" no I am not available" Sidharth replied, shehnaaz so wanted to slap her husband for his shamelessness but with one look at his cheerful face, she forgets everything....

" I love you" she declared wrapping her hands around his torso while he started the engine of the bike.

" I know you love me jaan"

" sidharthhhhhh" she whined resting her head on his back and enjoying the chilli air of Dalhousie.

He stopped the bike in front of the house when Mrs Allhuwalia's voice echoed in their ears.

" Good evening Aunty" shehnaaz greeted her with a smile.

" Haaye good evening nu choro, tumhare gharwale aaye hai idhar, humane ghr mein bethe hai" All colors of their faces drained as shehnaaz holds his hand in a tight grip, her breath hitched and her legs freezes.

Sidharth squeezes her hand while his own heart is beating fast...

" its okay mein hu na," he said.

" woh apko le jayenge"

" bilkul nh jaan, bilkul nh.."

They made their way inside Mrs Ahluwalia's house and come face to face with Sidharth as well as Shehnaaz's parents...Nusrat stood up from her place as soon as her eyes registered her daughter, she moves hastily in her direction and took her in a tight hug whereas Shehnaaz's hand remains on her side.

" kesi hai??" she asked her daughter cupping her face while peppering her face with a lot of kisses, Sidharth's eyes met with his parents and he can see guilt, he made his way towards them, giving his greetings he doesn't have any idea what he was supposed to do next however seeing the couple curious gaze he hugged them and give his greeting to shehnaaz's father also who is sitting silently with his longing eyes looking at his daughter.

" thank you so much uncle and aunty, I think we should go.." sensing the seriousness of the situation they didn't try to stop them.
*************
" paani!!!" Shehnaaz said keeping the tray on the table.