Ch-27

" qubool hai" she said sealing their fate as husband and wife, a beautiful smile playing on her lips all the time, it was a small nikkah ceremony sidharth planned in their house itself, he knew its difficult for shehnaaz to live with him under one roof without marriage, she has her own insecurities and society rules matters for her, she never wanted anyone to raise fingre on them...and he wants the same...as soon as he get to know his marriage dissolved by Amal, he didn't wait much and planned this small ceremony with the help of Nadia and Avy...he gazes at her, clad in a ivory gold lehnga with beautiful pieces of jewellery and minimal make up she looks like a hoor to him.... "His hoor" and what takes his most attention are the gazre adorned on her beautiful wrist.

" Maulvi shab khana lag gya hai aap aaiye" Avy guided him towards the dining area leaving the couple behind

" Nikkah mubarak ho begum" he congratulates her taking her hand in his and kissing her on top of her maangtikka, a tear escaped from her eye as she opened her eyes slightly and come face to face with her ever so beautiful and handsome husband, he is dressed in ivory gold pathani kurta and salwar coordinating with her lehnga.

" Aap apne miyan ko mubarak baat nh dengi??" he questioned trying to tease her.

" Mujhe kabhi nh laga tha ki mera kabhi aapse nikkah hoga, ya aap meri qismat mein honge...maine toh Allah ke har ek faisle ko maan kar saari khwaish chor di thi,"

" shhhh...pichli baatein yaad krke tumhara rona mujhe gawara nh...jo hua kyu hua, kesa hua, kya hona tha...leave everything beyond...aaj ki sachai hum dono hai aur ye humesa aisa hi rhega..smjhi" he asked cupping her face.

" apko bhi nikkah mubarak" she whispered kissing the back of his hand in gratitude and respect.
**************
Nadia corrected her lehnga making her sit in the middle of the bed, and covered her face to her chin.

" Dont be scared..everything will be fine" Nadia whispered seeing her shivering.

" I am sending him in...aur zyada control krne ki zarrorat nh hai...Mein Avy ke ghr jaa rhi hu...he promised me a movie night..ok...you both enjoy" she voiced out before leaving.

Sitting on his bed as his wife making her feel more restless, she always wanted this moment...but the nearer it's coming the past events comes in front of her eyes, the way he assaulted her, it's nothing like she doesn't want to give sidharth's right to him but she is afraid...what if seeing her body his love for her lessens, what if he refused to....she shut her eyes tightly refusing every thought when a door of the room opens, she could hear his steps moving in her direction, sitting in front of her, his gaze stuck on her beautiful face hides behind the net duppata, her eyes closed giving him a look of her perfect eyeliner, he loves how her maangtika kissing her forehead, he could hear her every breath, the house is dead silent...taking a box out of from side closet, he pulls her leg gradually, her breath hitched feeling his long finger around her ankle as he draws her lehnga slightly up, he bends down dropping a kiss on her feet before making her wear the anklet, a tear drops from her eye...she doesn't know how could a man kiss a women's feet, doesn't he feel disgusted or...her thoughts broke feeling his breath near her lips, she got alert all of the sudden, when did he removed her veil she thinks hard, his hand rested on her nape while his fingers brushed on her delicate skin, the hair of her body stands out.

" tumhari khubsurti ko,
Mere alfaaz chuu nh skte!!!
Bas itna suno hajoom-e-husn me
Tum hoor lagte ho"

She opened her eyes listening to his words for her, thinking how did she get so lucky.

" yeh naya rishta mubarak ho" he said with so much love in his eyes...he couldn't believe she is sitting right in front of him as his bride... destiny played such a cruel game to make them meet again...sidharth could feel her inhibition, he knew her past experiences were not good and he doesn't want to force her in any sort of relation..

" tum change kar lo, it's must be so heavy na jaan, let me help you" he said, she puts her hand on his making him stop, he questioned with his eyes.

" W..oh...mein..." she fumbled unable to make a proper sentence, he squeezes her hand motivating her to speak.

" i want..to give your rights on me" she stated cascading her eyes down.

" shehnaaz...its not neede..." she puts her hand on his mouth.

" It's needed for me..." Her eyes tear up.

" Sid..harth...mujhe nh pta aap mujhe dekh kar Ky sochenge...i don't have a good body to submit... it's filled with scars, cuts, bruises...i don't even know if you would..." she look at him...his eyes shows anger while hers showed vulnerability.

" I want you to touch me, I want to erase every bad...." a sob left her mouth, he shook his head in denial..cupping her face.

" I want to feel loved...i want to be yours...please..." she voiced out, removing her nosering he pushed his lips on hers in a fraction of seconds, he doesn't like the look on her face... The time stops for them as their lips devour the taste of each other...slowly...without any rush, the kiss of promise, the kiss of belonging...the heat between them rises up with each passing second, the attraction they are feeling throughout the day is unexplainable, he took her lower lip in between his lips biting on it slightly, she felt a sweet pain as she opened her eyes and blushed seeing him staring at her, he unpineed her dupatta making it fall around her...

" me..in...change.." he pushed his finger on her lips.

" let me love you" he said with so much conviction in his voice which shook her entire existence... He slowly removed the pieces of her jewellery...making her toe curls...his hand went around her back...opening the hooks and laces of her blouse....her breathe fastened feeling his hand roaming on her bare back sensually, he pulls her sleeves dropping butterfly kisses on her collarbone and shoulders....she fisted her lehnga in her dainty hands unable to take his sweet torcher, he back out for a few second removing his kurta... His eyes were on her all the time... Her face glowing, eyes tightly shut, breath fastened....placing his hands on hers he kissed on her each eye.

" Naaz... Izzazat hai" he asked ever so softly, before she could tear up he warned her...

" Mein toh apk hi hu na" she said.

" sirf meri" The night was young as well as their love... He worshipped her every scar making her love her own self, and falling for her a bit extra,
he made her feel out of the world.. He made her feel the most beautiful woman on this earth... the bad memories replacing with the new ones whereas he never knew the union of two bodies could be felt like this but... Their union is not of two bodies but two souls... They find their way back to each other...

Shehnaaz wasn't able to sleep the whole night, she just stare at his beautiful face... the dark night turns into a beautiful day... She smiles welcoming the new sun of their life... as Mrs Shehnaaz Sidharth.... She sits up resting her back on the headrest.. The name sound very mesmerizing to her... she look at herself dressed in his sweatshirt, she don't remember when she get in it and blushed thinking about her husband...she hides her face behind her hand.

" mujhe bhi toh pta chle ki meri begum kya soch kar itna sarma rhi hai" his voice startled her.

" aapne toh dara hi dia tha"

" waise Ky socha jaa rha tha" he asked again feeling her soft fingers touching his face.

" khuch bhi nh"  she answered biting her lips.

" shehnaaz aap kya mere baare mein soch rhi thi" he asked her seeing her lost.

" ji" she answered absently and when she realize what a blunder she did, she looked at him with angry eyes and a cute pout.

" aap jaaye, aap humesa aise hi krte hai.. Maine apse baat hi nh krni hai" she said jumping out of the bed like an angry child.

" hoor baat toh suno..."

" kya hai??" she snapped at him.

" your legs look sexy" he complimented, she opened her mouth and realised she is not wearing any trousers, she hurriedly went into the washroom making him chuckled...

Do like, comment and share ❤️❤️❤️