Ch-30 ( epilogue)

After two years.....

A case of harassment, domestic violence and attempt to murder was filed against Khalid, his own sister gave statements in favour of shehnaaz in the court, he was sentenced to lifetime imprisonment...Their parents left the same week as per their promises... They did asked for an apology but none of them was ready to forgive them, Their restaurant is doing very well, it's become the favourite spot for teenagers and youngsters...

" Sidharth apne khane ka order de dia tha na" she asked checking out her to-do list, they are throwing the Eid party at their home tonight.

" shehnaaz for the last time baba... Maine order de dia tha... 6 bje woh log aa jayenge snacks lekar aur 8 bje tak khana aa jayega... Don't stress yourself too much" Sidharth whispered caressing his daughter's back who is sleeping peacefully on her father's chest, it was her secure place... " her baba"

" kaise tension na lu, aaj humari beti ki first eid hai, aur mein nh chahti khuch bhi gadbad ho...maine uska har ek festival yaadgar banana hai" she stated looking at them with eyes full of love and adoration.

" we will... Inshallah" he said dropping a kiss on his daughter's hair, his life lives in his wife and daughter, God blessed them with the beautiful daughter after so many complications in Shehnaaz's pregnancy, their little Amyra, she was a premature baby.

Shehnaaz joined them on the bed after a while, she kissed both of them on their forehead thanking her almighty...she starts stroking his hair...

" She is indeed a princess Naaz, just look at her... How beautiful she is... Just look at her small hands, how tightly she is gripping my shirt..i hope humesa ye mujhe aise hi tightly pakad ke rkhe... Kabhi apne baba ko na chore.." sidharth whispered in awe.

" mujhe pta hai woh humesa apko aise hi pkde rhegi, aur aap dono ek team mein ho jayenge leaving me.. I think I need my...." Sidharth glared at her.

" don't look at me like this" she voiced out.

" you know na we are not having another child..not after your previous miscarriage" Shehnaaz got pregnant after Amyra but she suffered a miscarriage, and that day Sidharth made the decision... He doesn't want any other kid...the pain of losing your kid is very painful and he doesn't want to experience it at all.

" Sune..to sahi.." she called him.

" end of discussion shehnaaz" he shouted making his daughter flinch and the next second she cried harder...Sidharth stepped out of the bed with her in his arms and rocked her slowly rubbing her back.

" bs bs baba ki Jaan ho gya... Rote nahi hai..apko pta hai na baba ko apni sweet si jaan ka rona bilkul pasand nh hai...baba hurt ho jate apni princess ko aise dekh ke" she stared into his eyes and moving lips trying to understand what her baba is talking about...

" babbbababba..." she screeched cupping his face in between her small pinkish hands making his heart at peace.

Sidharth's gaze doesn't leave her for a second, she is deep in some thought, he knew his words hurt her but he couldn't do anything about it, her life is most important to him...
**************
" Haaye meri princess kitni pyarri lag rhi hai... Mumma baba ke saath eid bnayegi..." she asked her little daughter dropping kisses on her whole face... She is almost one and a half years old girl...and be a premature baby shehnaaz was also afraid for her development but their daughter is growing beautifully...Sidharth entered their room and was shocked to see her daughter dressed in a cute pitch suit and sharara...her long hair tied in a cute ponytail, her small wrist adoring bangles and payals resting on her ankles making her look out of the world, Shehnaaz twinned with her daughter looking beautiful like always.