123

3rd Person Pov:

"Why does she always have to run off like that?" asked a raven haired male, sighing as he brushed his hands through his hair. He was currently searching for his fiancée, who had been missing since he woke up. He did fall asleep with her next to him, but this morning, she was gone.

He had told Emma to tell the others about their plan, that the three of them, Ray, (Y/N), and Emma, were going to go to the Seven Walls in a few hours. At night time, to be precise. He was sure that Emma could manage to convince them rather easily on her own. It's Emma, after all!

Ray was about to enter the library, as he heard someone speaking inside it. Hesitating, he placed his ear onto the door, concentrating on what was said in order to understand it. He could make out two different voices, one of which was (Y/N). But the other, female voice, was one he never heard before.

"So that's how you pronounce it? Wow, that's really not easy." said (Y/N), to which the other voice answered: "But you're doing great so far. You're learning incredibly quick." "That's all thanks to you! You're an amazing teacher."

The unknown girl chuckled, saying: "Thank you. I have to go now, though. Good luck on your journey today." "Really? Too bad, I like spending time with you." said (Y/N), sighing softly. "I guess it can't be helped. And, please, be careful on your next mission." "Right back at you."

Then, Ray heard footsteps coming his way, so he quickly backed off, making it look like he just arrived there. The door opened, reviling a blonde girl, a braid covering the right side of her face. She didn't even look at him as she left, three dogs following close behind her.

A bit taken back by what he just witnessed, Ray slowly stepped into the library, just in time for (Y/N) to walk right into him. Startled, she looked up, meeting his dark green eyes. "A-Ah, Ray, it's you. I'm sorry, I didn't see you at all." she apologized, smiling sweetly at him.

His heart skipped a beat at the sight, and he had to regain his composure before speaking up. "Who was that?" "Hm? You mean Ayshe? She's a friend of mine. I met her this morning on a short walk, and she has such cute dogs." she answered, the smile never leaving her lips.

Ray looked at her, not sure what to think about that answer. She was clearly hiding something from him. But then again, this is (Y/N). She wouldn't do anything to cause any kind of harm to her family. So, he decided to not ask further about this, fully trusting her with what she was doing.

"Oh, is Emma already talking to the others?" she asked, successfully changing the topic. It's not like she didn't trust him with this, it's just that she wasn't sure if anyone else was listening in. And she couldn't risk something like that. Though, if they had even a bit more time before they went to the Seven Walls, she would have told him her plan without batting an eye.

Ray nodded, saying: "Yeah, she is. I'm sure that once we got back, she got everything under control." "That does seem like her." said (Y/N), humming in agreement. "Should we head back, then?" "Sure, why not."

Time skip: night time

(Y/N) Pov:

I took in a few, deep breaths. We can do this. We'll go in, find 「 」, and make it out again. As easy as that. I held onto the bottle with the golden water, watching as it moved a little.

Emma held the flowers we needed for the ritual, while Ray handed each of us a knife. "We can do this." I muttered to myself, holding the knife to my palm, ready to start any moment.

I looked at both Emma, and Ray, nodding. "Let's do this." said Emma, and all three of us cut our hands at the same time, letting our blood drip into the glass with golden water.

The others were watching, worried for what would happen next. Gilda looked like she was one step away from stopping us, but she held herself back. I took one of the three flowers into my hand, placing it into the water after the other two.

"So they'll be able to go now?" asked Dominic, to which Don replied: "Yeah, we've tested it. With this, they should be able to go." That's right. That 'day and night' picture on the ceiling we saw showed us how to perform this ritual. This is the entrance to the Seven Walls. The flowers began to bloom, and I heard Violet say: "It'll happen any time now..."

In order to stop Norman, in order to save the Demon's and the cattle children...

"Well then, we're off!" said Emma, all of us looking back at our family, right before our surroundings changed.

3rd Person Pov:

"Eh..." "What?!" "Where are they?!" "Where did they go?! They just disappeared?!" asked the children, all worried for their beloved siblings. Don and Gilda shared a knowing glance, knowing where those three had disappeared to. They themselves had been there. At the gate.

-

"Everyone really did vanish..." trailed Emma off, looking around them. Ray said: "Yeah... We're back again... at this place." "'If you continue past this point, you will not be able to turn back. If you wish to turn back, you must open this door from its opposite side. Welcome to the entrance.' That's what the gate says." said (Y/N), reading the words they once read before.

Emma said: "The fifth mural on the ceilings was pitch black. That means that we don't know what we'll find when we go to the day and night, right?" "I believe so, yes." answered (Y/N), taking Ray's hand in her own.

With a confident expression, the orange haired girl said: "Bring it on!" "Let's go." added Ray, and Emma went to push the gate open, the other two following close behind their best friend.

What they saw, however, caused all of their eyes to widen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture from:

https://www.pinterest.ch/pin/162762974022796663/