Chapter 6

"Yeah whatever But, if he causes trouble I'm the one shoving a pen up his dick".

I watched Kaden claim my phone as she took thousands of pictures of me and her. I did not consent.

"Only 3 of these are good, see my boobs look great in this one".

I glanced at the photo she was referring to. "That's because your first 3 buttons are undone and you're grabbing a boob".

"So?". I sighed and plucked the grass next to me and played with it.

"So can I post this?". She shoved a photo of her holding her boob and me awkwardly smiling.

"I don't care". She smiled and started tapping away at my phone.

"I sent the pic to myself so I can post it too". I watched her grab her phone and post the picture.

"Where do you wanna go after school?".

"Home". She looked up for a minute and smiled.

"We can go to your house and hang out for a bit".

I imagined the loud energetic girl in my house with a bitch for a dad. The idea of her annoying him made it more pleasant than it should have been.

"Sure".

She smiled but quickly picked up her phone, she had a call.

"What do you want Cammy? Huh? Do you have to? No I'm going to Jayden's house. Hm okay. If you are rude to her I will shove my pen up your dick and then miss on and off Tara can suck it out!".

I looked at her in shock, the threat she gave Cameron was amazing.

"I'm stealing that threat for later". She pulled a peace sign and winked.

"What did he want?".

She pulled a puppy dog expression, this was going to be bad. "So I'm under surveillance from my mum, that means where I go Cameron follows".

"So you're telling me, the guy that won't stop harassing me will be at my house".

She clapped her hands together. "Yes yes, you heard my threat! He will be on his best behaviour".

"I don't know...".

"Please lovely Jayden with the red hair, I haven't gone to a friend's house in so long".

She dramatically threw herself over my legs and placed a hand on her head.

"Yeah, whatever. But if he causes trouble, I'm the one shoving a pen up his dick".

She grinned mischievously. "Wow, that desperate to see my brother's dick?".

I was disgusted, and by her laughter, she could tell.
" I'm joking!".