Chapter 20

"Yeah, anal scarred me for life".

The week was plain and boring, the only thing that stuck was Mara and Alyssa, who decided not to leave me alone

The week was plain and boring, the only thing that stuck was Mara and Alyssa, who decided not to leave me alone. "So do you wanna hang out now since school is over ?".

I put back my books and smiled at Jacob. We've been hanging around for the past week. All I can say is that it was refreshing.

He was always positive, I needed that a lot. "Yeah, where do you wanna go?".

"We can go to yours if you want?".

I thought about my mum's wish to meet any friends I make. "Yeah sure, we can walk if that's fine".

"All good".

I pulled out my bag and threw it over my shoulder. We walked out of the front door and out the gates.

"So how long are you staying for?".

"I'm leaving after prom".

"We'll make sure you keep me in the loop".

I laughed. He was really sweet but, part of me just wanted him to be Cameron.

"I'm not leaving now Jacob".

"Yeah, I know".

We crossed the road and walked by some houses. "What type of school did you go to before?".

"I went to a private school".

"Oh shit, was it okay there?".

I rolled my eyes. Willmore was the most corrupt school I'd ever known.

"No, they have a rapist attending there".

"Oh, that's fucked up".

"Yeah, but the headmaster doesn't care".

"We'll I hope malle isn't like that".

"Don't worry, it isn't".

𓆩♡𓆪

We got to the house and I unlocked the door, letting a lovely smell float into our faces.

"What is that smell? It's so good".

I chuckled, slipping off my boots. "My mom probably cooked something".

"I'm desperate to try whatever it is now".

"My mom loves feeding people, so don't worry".

I locked the door behind me and walked into the kitchen, looking for my mum.

"Mom! I'm home!", I screamed so she could hear me. I threw my bag on the counter and walked into the living room, Jacob right behind me.

"Mom, didn't you hear me?". My mum was on the couch, immersed in the show on the tv.