Chapter 7

"That father fucker! If I see him I'll cut off his dick and sell it to the devil!".

(Trigger warning: mention of r*pe and s*icide)

Kaden was out of control and I was living for it. I haven't felt like this in a while, I used to hang around with Mara and Alyssa like this.

The room would always be filled with drunken laughs and at least one of us would end up sexting a guy because of a dare.

"Jay baby ! Truth or dare?!". Every time Kaden asked someone she would jump up and point to them.

"Truth!". I didn't want this drunk version of Kaden making me so weird dares with Cameron in the room.

"Aww, okay".

She spun in a circle before coming up with a question.

"Have you been cheated on?". I frowned, she knew the answer.

"Kaden you know the answer".

"I can't come up with other questions babes, my brain is a cloud!".

I sighed and leaned on my bed frame. I noticed Cameron watching me, probably waiting for the answer.

"Yes, I have".

"That father fucker! If I see him I'll cut off his dick and sell it to the devil!".

"What the fuck". I laughed as the words fell out of Cameron's mouth.

We were both shocked about the drunk version of Kaden.

"Okay! Cammy ! Ask away!".

I watched as an evil grin spread on his face. I felt my heart drop.

"This one is also for jay". I held onto the fact he called me jay. He's drunk, it's a common thing people call me.

"Dare". I wasn't going to give him any info willingly.

"Fair enough, I dare you to umm take a picture with me and post it. Caption fuck whatever your ex's name was".

"My ex is gay. Why would he care?".

He rolled his eyes. "Because think about it like this, it's like a fuck you to your old friends and him for cheating on you ".

I looked at him confused. "I saw the reason behind the hashtags about you".

I pressed my lips together and pulled out my phone from my bra.

"What the fuck, why is it there?".

"Safekeeping". I patted my boobs, and he laughed and rolled his eyes.

I walked over to him and sat down, close so people would get suspicious. I liked the idea of a big, petty fuck you.