Chapter 8

"What's wrong with me?! You fucking dick!".

( trigger warning: drug abuse and suicide attempt mentioned)

The problem wasn't going to school with a killer hangover. The problem was dealing with Kaden.

She was quiet and slept it off through most of the classes. Devouring every cup of coffee I got her.

Cameron didn't say a word as we got to school. I assumed he was going to run off and stay to himself.

He did that but worse. I recalled the fight in the hallway, in front of the boy's bathroom and cafeteria.

He wasn't having it today. He didn't say a word to me, which I was happy about.

Instead of taking his frustration out a healthy way. He punched multiple guys in the face. Which lead to a fight.

Over and over again.

He seemed fine going to the headmasters. He was rich so he'd be fine.

"Need another coffee?". I looked at Kaden, sprawled out on the grass.

She was watching the clouds. "Sorry I made you guys kiss".

I frowned and patted her leg. Hopefully, she'll shrug it off. "I get pushy when I'm drunk, so it's okay if we don't do it again".

I got on my knees so she could see my face. "I had fun, Cameron on the other hand. It was a dare Kaden, we both were fine with it".

She covered her face which her palms and sighed. "No it's not jay, I should have known he would do that".

"Do what Kaden?". She rolled to her side, avoiding eye contact.

"Check your socials".

I pulled out my phone more quickly than I could think. I went to my feed.

Horror spread across my face. How did he get that? When I was sleeping?

"Why would he post that?".

"That's how Cameron is, he gets frustrated and gets mad at someone for no reason".

"But this was posted last night!".

"Exactly!".

I got up from my little spot and ran for the cafeteria. I was going to kill him.

I noticed multiple people laughing and smirking at me as I ran past. They fucking saw it.

I can't have a quiet school year, can I?

I scanned the cafeteria and saw no sign of the perpetrator. I ran up to one of his friends.

"Where the fuck is Cameron!". I grabbed his collar. Fear spread on his face.