Chapter 21

"I think you're my gay awakening"

I ran around my room, looking for something to wear

I ran around my room, looking for something to wear. Something good for a party. "Yes". I pulled out my dark blue club dress from my drawers.

I forgot I had it. It was one of the first things I brought to the party scene.

I slipped it on and looked in the mirror. I had gained some weight so the dress didn't fit me like it used to.

It was good enough.

I grabbed my bag and pulled out a gloss, covering my lip and making them fuller.

I ran out of my room and down the stairs, looking for my boots.

"Oh, you look nice!".

I shot a thankful smile at my mum before putting on a sock.

"What time are you going to get home?".

It was 10 pm right now. "Um, it's a Friday so maybe 2.

"Okay love, bring the rape whistle. It's in my bag".

I nodded and slipped on my boots. I walked over to her bag and pulled out a small red whistle.

"This it?".

My mum looked at it and nodded. I put it in my bag and grabbed the house Keys.

"Okay, I'm leaving now".

I walked out of the door before my mum could say anything.

"Hey!".

I looked at the golden boy who was outside my house. "What are you doing here?".

"Picking you up? That would be rude if I didn't".

I laughed as he opened the passenger seat. I slipped in and closed it behind me.

He got in the car and turned on the radio. I waited as he started the car and drove down the street.

"What time do you have to be back by?".

"Oh, 2 am".

"Wow, your mum is nice".

"Yeah, she is".

We drove the rest of the ride in silence. If you count Jacob trying to rap silence.

I got out of the car as we parked in front of the house. The sound of music and drunk teenagers was extremely loud.

The moment we walked inside I was hit with the smell of weed and alcohol. It reminded me of Kaden.

I walked into the busy kitchen and grabbed myself a beer. "Let's go to the living room!".

Jacob had to shout since it was way too loud to talk normally.

"Okay!".

He held my hand and lead me to the room, where a bunch of people were playing spin the bottle.