Chapter 16

"Fuck you, you old hag!".

I had to do it now, I had no other choice. I ran out of the room, in search of Cameron. I looked down the hall and saw him there, on his phone.

"Cameron! Wait!".

He looked at me startled, raising an eyebrow as I ran to him. "What ?".

I held my shaking hand. "I'm sorry, I was being a bitch when you saved me".

His face quickly turned into a smile. I looked up at him, not knowing if what I was about to do was smart.

"There's something I need to tell you".

He put his phone in his pocket and took a step closer. "Yeah? You can tell me anything".

I took a deep breath, I wanted him to know before I felt. Even if he didn't feel the same.

"When I first met you, Cameron-"

"Oh my god ! Jay are you okay?".

I was interrupted by Kaden, who was rushing over. "Cameron texted me what happened, oh my god you poor thing! I'm going to kill max!".

She pulled me into a hug. I felt like shit, it was like the universe was telling me I shouldn't do it.

"Kaden, jay was about to tell me something". She pulled away and looked at me.

"Confession?" She whispered into my ear.

"Yeah, but I decided it can wait".

She shook her head, "sorry Cameron, I think it's best I tell you some other time".

I could have sworn he looked upset as if he knew I was going to confess.

"Let's take you to the headmaster, we have to report this".

I nodded, there was no way he was getting away with this. "What if she ignores us? She let him back in".

A grin formed on Cameron's face. "Then we call the fucking cops".

"They wouldn't do anything".

"Our mom is a judge, trust me shit will go down".

I let a smile replace my frown. "Good".
--

We sat in front of the headmaster's office. Waiting for her to open the door.

"She'll be out now love, just wait a bit more".

I listened to Kaden groan in frustration. "We want to report an attempt to rape assholes!!".

The office lady nearly choked on her tea. "What?".

Kaden stood up. "Max was forcing himself of a girl and my friend stopped it, causing max and his friends to hurt her! He shoved his hand up her bra".

Part of me regretted telling Kaden that. She was being extremely loud.