Chapter 14

"Say that again and I'll cut your dick off, then shove it up your ass".

At that moment I felt like vomit was fighting to escape my throat. "Hannah? Hey it's me from before".

My face, still filled with horror, confused why the headmaster would let this monster back.

"Her name isn't Hannah max".

I looked over at a random girl, who knew me. He looked at her amused, sending a grim smirk at me.

"What's her name then?".

The girl walked into the middle and held onto his arm, acting as if she had won an Oscar.

"Her name is Jayden Clyde, she's a senior!".

The black-haired boy shook off the girl's grasp and took a step toward me.

"Hm. Jayden? That's a hot name". He tried to grasp my chin but my reflexes saved me by slapping his hand away.

Confused, he looked at my hand and the back at me. He quickly and aggressively grabbed my wrist. Causing instant pain.

"Let go of my wrist you fucking rapist!".

I tried to shake off her grasp but he was stronger than he looked. "It's not raping if she sucked me off". I wanted to spit in his face.

"You should have been put on death row, you're one of the reasons this country is shit".

He let go of my wrist and got in my face. "Then go back to your own country, n***a".

I felt disgusted, the best way I showed him that was by stomping on his foot and spitting on his face.

"Say that again and I'll cut your dick off, then shove it up your ass".

He started to chuckle, I could hear the Ill intentions behind the laugh.

"We'll have a lot of fun together. Right Hannah ?".

I pushed my way out of the brainwashed rapist lovers. Receiving glares on my way out.

"It's max isn't it?".

I locked my attention on Cameron, fury wrote all over his face.

"Yeah, he called me the n-word and tried to hurt me. Good try though".

Cameron looked down at me, horror replacing the fury that was once there.

"He did what?!".

"Yeah, talk about white privilege. I can't believe people like a rapist".

Cameron placed a hand on my shoulder. "If he touched or talks to you again. I will rip his head off his shoulders".

I smiled, amused by Cameron's threats. "I can look after myself Cameron".