Chapter 10

"Cindy called them because she probably thought I was going to kill myself".

I hated the smell of hospitals. The smell constantly kept your nerves hyper. Not letting you put your guard down.

"At least it's not a concussion".

"I have fucking stitches, Cindy, I have to shave the bottom half of my head now".

I was actively bleeding, not a lot but enough to need stitches. I felt like crying when they shaved a patch of my hair off.

I traced the bandage around my head. I was going to kill Sadie. Most Demonic bitch if there was one.

"Do you want to sue?".

I frowned, nothing but drama would be the result of me pressing charges.

"I attacked first".

I left Cindy to her thoughts as she drove through the maze, also known as the hospital parking lot.

"She hit you when you walked away".

"Drop it, Cindy". I knew she was going to report this to my dad. It was going to be a pain in the ass, dealing with his upcoming fit of rage.

I couldn't bother to even try and talk her out of it. There was no use.

"I don't want to be home tomorrow, I'll go to school".

I listened as Cindy anxiously tapped her fingers against the steering wheel.

"Okay, but call if you need anything". That was a leap of faith for her.

Asking to to call her if I needed anything was her asking me to lean on her, to rely on her. Never.

"I'll just walk home if I need to, or catch a bus".

I took in her taking a sigh of disappointment. "Okay then".

"I'm wearing my black skirt tomorrow, not the mini skirt. The old denim one, just till I get another skirt".

"Okay, I'll go and buy you a new skirt tomorrow".

A part of me wanted to prove to those girls that I didn't hurt myself. I didn't want people thinking I did something when I didn't.

Teenagers are cruel. It's nothing new but lots of us have no moral compass, no sensitivity to others struggles or pain.

I knew for a fact most of those teen attend Willmore academy of the gifted and talented young minds. What a name.

Should be called the academy for dicks and pricks. That's just my personal opinion.

"Who's that?".

I snapped out of my thoughts to see a figure standing infront of my house.

As we got closer, I rolled me eyes. "It's Cameron".

As we parked I basically jumped out of my seat. "What the fuck are you doing here! I said your not allowed".