11: Rum and Coke

There are different types of foods that can boost a man's testosterone levels. Almong them is coffee. This is because of the caffeine. Although Harry's testicles don't produce testosterone anymore, his body still creates a level of testosterone in his adrenal glands. Which means a cup of coffee in the morning would fair very well for him as a helper even if it still wouldn't acheieve the desired level he would have gained without his condition. And right now, help is what Harry needs.

Unfortunately, Harry tried it and didn't like it and refuses to drink it till this day. Although it is the caffeine that boosts testosterone levels, what makes coffee different from other caffeinated drinks is that it doesn't contain the same amount of sugars, syrups, fats and calories, but still proves to be beneficial for other areas of life such as helping the liver and lowering the risk of diabetes. Those are the kind of things that Harry likes to do for his body. Which is why other caffeinated drinks are rarely consumed by him.

Until today, that is...

Because for some reason last night, his mind had decided it wanted to take him on an adventure and he didn't sleep very well. Therefore, by the time his lunch break arrived, he found himself giving in and heading to the teacher's lounge for the vending machine so he can get an orange fizzy drink. At least it's fruit drink, right?

As he's making his way down the hallway, he gets to a corner at a joining hallway and starts to pass it. But two girls who are putting up a sign for next month's prom are talking and one of then says something that grasps his attention.

"I heard they did it in Mr, Malik's bed."

Harry stops and quickly backs up around the corner where they can't see him. Why are they gossiping about Zayn? And who else are they talking about? Harry knows for sure he hasn't done anything in Zayn's bed.

"They did it in his bed?" The other girl asks.

"Yes."

"Does Mr. Styles know?"

"Of course not. He would have flipped out by now because I also heard Mr. Malik didn't even wear a condom."

"No way."

"That's what she said."

"Does that mean he..."

"Yep."

"Ugh, she's such a slut. How many guys has Vickie been with anyway?"

"Eight... ty thousand."

The girls laugh but Harry finally makes his presence known.

"Hey!"

They jump back in suprise when they hear and see him.

"Mr. Styles..."

"What were you just talking about?"

"Nothing." They lie.

"You're lying. You're gossiping about Mr. Malik, aren't you?"

"Sir..."

"What are your names?"

"Um..."

"Go on. Tell me."

"Callie."

"Sabrina."

"Well Callie, Sabrina. I think you'd better explain to me what's going on right now in the next five seconds or we'll be headed to the principal's office and let her get it out of you."

Sabrina cracks like an egg.

"Vickie's been spreading something around the school about her and Mr. Malik."