Chapter 4:Interruption

A Billionaire's Life Chapter 4

-Candace

I walked in the house with Juliette. After we left my store we shopping. We decided to finish the mommy daughter day and go shopping.

"Mommy do you think daddy will be mad"?

"Why would daddy be mad"?

"We got all this stuff".

She looked up at me worried and I smiled.

"Baby girl daddy wouldn't mind especially since I got him something".

Her eyes lit with excitement. "What did you get daddy"?

I shook my head. "Nothing you need to worry about go take your bags to your room".

"Okay mommy". She walked away and I went to the elevator. I pressed the up button. I had too many bags to take trips up and down the stairs.

The elevator door opened and I got in a pressed the second floor. The doors closed and it started moving.

It stopped and the doors opened. I walked out and went to my room.

Knowing Justin will be here in a few hours I had enough time to get ready for him.

I put my bags in my closet but got out the outfit I got for Justin and put it on my bed.

I've been so hard on him since what happened with Chloe so I decided to give him a gift for putting up with me.

After my shower I looked at the clock on the wall I have about an hour to get ready.

"Mommy"? Juliette knocked on my door.

"Yes baby".

"Daddy and Jacob are home they have dinner".

I groaned loudly. He's home early.

"Okay sweetie". I said putting on my outfit.

"Tell daddy to come here".

"Okay mommy".

She ran away from the door. I took my hair out of my ponytail and laid in the long chair. With my legs a little off of the chair.

"Baby you o.....". He stopped in his tracks when he saw me.

"Hey". I said seductively

He closed the door and took off his shoes walking over to me.

He took off his shirt and unbuckled his pants.

I stood up and he pulled me close.

His hands felt down my back and stopped to my ass giving my cheeks a squeeze. I let out a soft moan and he kissed my neck.

"Why the sexy outfit"? He whispered in my neck.

"You deserve it". I whisper back.

He put his hands down to my thighs. Rubbing his hands up and down soon entering his hands in my underwear.

"Mommy". Juliette said knocking on the door again.

But just cause Jules was at the door that didn't stop Justin. He starting rubbing my clit.

"Yes sweetie". I bit my lip so I wouldn't moan.

"Jacob dropped all his food on the floor and he's crying".

I sighed and moved back from Justin.

"No you aren't leaving". He pulled me back.

"Jules tell the maid".

"Mommy gave her the day off".

He looked at me.

"What she deserves it being here with this family all the time".

"I'll go you stay and get in that bed". He smacked my butt before leaving the room.

I mentally sighed and jumped on my bed. Now I have to wait for him to come back. He was just getting started.

-Justin

After I cleaned up Jacobs mess I gave him a smaller bowl.

"Please don't drop this".

He nodded and started eating again.

"I'll be back".

They didn't say anything and I just walked out of the kitchen and went up the stairs.

By the time I got back to the room Candace was asleep.

I shook my head and smiled. She looked so peaceful and I didn't want to wake her up even though she looked sexy in that outfit.

I picked her up and moved the covers back and placed her in the bed. Moving the covers over her body as I kissed her forehead.

"I love you".

And I left the room not wanting to wake her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry it's short

Her outfit on the side