Chapter 8:Family Time Again??

-Justin

I was getting ready for this meeting I have in two hours when my dad just walked in.

"Dad I wasn't expecting you". I stood up and walked over to him.

"Your mother is driving me crazy. Ever since Candace figured out she was the lady that slept with her dad".

"Did you know that it was Candace's dad".

He shook his head and sat in the chair in front of my desk.

"She told me he had a family but I didn't know it was Candace's family".

"Would you like some water or something".

"You have whiskey"?

I smiled and nodded.

I walked behind my desk and opened up my secret door and got a small bottle and through it at him.

"Does Candace know you have this". He said holding it up looking at me smiling.

"No she would kill me". I said walking in front of my desk and sat on the edge.

"So what's going on with mother"?

"She's guilty son I mean she's more clingy then ever and with just her and me in the house I feel so claustrophobic with her".

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Son she's on the edge she feels horrible for what she did".

"But didn't you say she cheating before".

"Yes with just him and another man and trust me after Candace's dad I was done with her ass. I loved her so I set her ass straight with the pleasure she really needed".

I covered my ears like a child. "Please don't tell me about your sex with mother seriously. I'm older but I don't want to hear about that".

He chuckled but became serious again. I removed my hands from my ears.

"I need you to get Candace to come to my house on Sunday".

I stood up and shook my head. "No dad I can't Candace had a nervous breakdown the same night her sister called us to come get her from her abusive boyfriend".

"Speaking of that what happened".

"I snapped dad. When Candace said he threatened my kids life I was gone. I beat the shit out of that guy. I swear just thinking about him makes me want to finish the job".

My dad drunk the whole bottle of whiskey. No it wasn't a big bottle just an on the go type like the ones the give on planes.

He threw the bottle and made it in the trash.

"Well I would have beat his ass too talking crap about my grandkids like that".

"I just couldn't handle the anger".

"I don't blame you son. I really don't. But back to your mom and Candace I really need you to bring her and the kids. Maybe having them there she will be calm when she talks to her mom".

I sighed. "Dad I can't".

"Look just tell a little lie and say your going out to dinner alright".

"Dad I can't lie to my wife".

"When you guys get to the house I'll tell her it was my idea okay".

"If I'm in the dog house after this I will be so pissed off and I will call you non stop and ramble on and on dad I promise you".