Chapter 24:Epilogue

A Billionaire's Life-

-Justin

Sunday family dinner is something we have all the time. And this is our first family dinner with my sister and her husband.

When we told mom she was coming she was actually excited to see her. I think something hit her knowing that her own child was going through shit like that and could have die.

When she saw Emily they hugged and cried for what seemed like hours.

I'm glad to see all of my family together.

"So Mike are you guys going to move back here or stay in Iowa"? Jasmine asked

"Well we have to find a house first but I do want to move back to our home town". He said

"Oh that's great and if you need a place to stay you can stay with us we have enough room for you and the boys". Candace said smiling.

I swear she likes to give up rooms to people.

"No we can't intrude". Mike said

"Nonsense it's fine right Justin".

I looked at Candace and back at my sister. Then felt a little pain on my leg. And I looked at Candace and she had a smile on her face.

That smile was say yes or you're going in the dog house.

"Yes it's fine. We really don't mind and have enough to space and when school starts your senior and fifth grader would have a good school to go to". I said smiling.

"Thank you Justin".

"Well since we are all happy and stuff Jasmine and I have a huge announcement to say". Jesse said smiling holding Jasmines hand.

"I'm pregnant". Jasmine beamed.

The girls all cheered and the guys congratulated my brother.

"Other grandbaby. Now I am happy I love more". My mom said looking at Shawn.

"Oh no mom we have two twin boys we are good for now".

"Justin and Candace just had twins after Jacob who is the same age as the twins".

"Laura I'm not ready yet". Marissa said laughing making us laugh.

"I want to make a toast". My dad said standing up.

"To finally having my whole family together. To finally having my baby girl back with us".

I love how my dad says Emily is his daughter even though she isn't.

"And of course to the new Hale coming into this world". My dad said.

We drunk are drinks and enjoyed each other's company.

"DADDY JACOB SHANE AND MICHAEL ARE THROWING FOOD AT ME"!!!! Jules yelled from the kitchen.

"Oh no they aren't". Candace threw her towel on the table and her and Marissa got up from the table.

"YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE JACOB CAMERON HALE". I heard Candace yell.

It must be really bad.

"JUSTIN"!!! I jumped and everyone looked at me.

A dads job is never done.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So this is the end of the story. I really hope you guys enjoyed it. And I know the ending is really short but I had to think of something to end it for you guys. But I really hope you guys liked the story.

My next story I will finish is Alpha's Family and I also have a new story idea if you guy want to know.

Maybe I won't tell..........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay I'll tell you. It's a new story and it will be an interracial story but I don't know if I want to do a black girl with a white boy or black boy with a white girl. I'm really not sure yet.

But it's a step brother story too.

I hope you guys liked A Billionaire's Life