Chapter 21:Explaining

-Justin

After I helped Candace put our kids down we came back downstairs to Emily who was on the couch drinking some water.

"Maybe I should call my mom".

"No"! She nearly yelled.

Candace flinched a little.

"Justin this isn't even about Laura it's about you".

"Why him"? Candace asked

"Because Justin is the richest out of everyone in the family and my dad wants his money".

"But how could he even get Justin's money"?

"Child support".

I looked at Candace and she had the same weird expression on her face just like I did.

"How would he get child support"?

"From Lilly his girlfriend".

I froze.

"Wait I'm so confused". Candace said.

"When my dad got out of jail he started dating this young girl named Lilly. I don't understand why she would date him cause he's broke. But they fell in love and he found out she was your assistant and the idea came to his mind".

Listening to her story was just making me upset.

"My dad told her that she would have to seduce you into having sex with her. Which you stupidly did but my dad was the one that got her pregnant not you. And she would say it's your baby then once the baby came she would give it away and you would be giving them money for nothing".

Candace got up and started pacing and when she does that it means she's pissed off to the extreme.

"Oh how dare she do that. Once that baby comes I'll beat her ass just like I wanted to".

"I know I was wearing a condom when I had sex with her". I said out loud. Getting a smack in the back of the head from Candace.

"You are not helping yourself". She said and started pacing again.

I rubbed the back of my head. "Sorry baby".

"So what are you going to do"? Emily asked.

"Well I'll pretend that you never told me this. Lilly is due any minute and I'll get a DNA test behind her back and when I get the results back I'll have proof that I'm not the father of that kid so no money".

"Man I feel so bad for that child". Candace said sitting back down beside me.

"Emily are you going to press charges against your father. He beats you and I'm not trying to sound rude or anything but did he rape you too".

She started to cry.

Candace got up and sat beside Emily and rubbed her back as she cried on her shoulder.

"It's okay I promise you. And you can stay here as long as you want. Justin can get you some bodyguards. Cause I know he doesn't think I know whenever I leave there people falling me from far away". Candace glared at me and I looked away.

Emily laughed. "Thank you Candace. Justin you sure did pick a good wife".

"Yes good and crazy". I said laughing and Candace pinched ,y leg.

"Ow". I said rubbing my leg.

"Shut up Justin".

The babies started crying. You could hear it on the baby monitor. Candace has a baby monitor in each room.

"Justin"? Candace looked at me and batted her eyelashes at me.

"Yes baby I'll get the twins". I said smiling at her and got up and went up the stairs.

I went into my room and over to the twins cribs and it was Jillian that was crying.

I picked her up and she quickly stopped crying.

"Hey why were you crying for"?

I rubbed her little baby back. I felt like my hand would crush her cause she's so small compared to her brother.

I walked out of the room and back down stairs.

I went into the living room and Candace and Emily were talking.

"Aww what's wrong with my sweetie"?

"I don't think it's anything. She stopped crying once I held her".

"She just wanted comfort".

I sat down and carefully held her.

"Emily you can have the guest bed upstairs and take a shower".

"I'll see about clothes. You look like my aunts size she has some clothes here. Actually the whole family has clothes here. This house is huge everyone has a room and we still have three guest rooms". Candace said laughing.

Which is so true my parents have a room. My brothers with their wives. Chrissy and Chloe share one when Jesse's twins come they stay in Jacobs room. And now Emily.

"Thank so much".

"But I do have one question for you Emily". Candace said

"Yes".

"I see your wedding ring. Where's your husband"?

Emily looked at Candace and shrugged.

"When my dad came into the picture and found me he left me and took my kids".

That's right she did have a husband and kids how did I forget that.

"Oh my goodness. I can't believe that. That's horrible but trust me when I said I will look and find them".

"It's been ten years they don't want me".

Candace looked at me with worry in her eyes as I rocked Jillian to sleep.

I know that look it's the 'You're helping me' look.

I have a lot on my hands now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The house and twins on the side

You guys I have no idea where I'm taking this story. Like I'm just writing a chapter a posting it. So guys please bare with me things are just popping in my head. I really have no idea what I'm doing to this story.

I just hope that you guys are liking it.

Please vote and comment and don't forget to share.