Chapter 7:Together Again

-Candace

I couldn't be in California for a whole month. I have kids that I have to take care of and so I went back the day before.

Chloe had to testify against Blake and he got a while in jail it's not long but he won't be playing basketball ever again. We also found out that Chloe wasn't the only victim to his beatings. It's sad that there's seven more girls he's hurt.

Finally we are home and I'm just glad the whole thing is over.

"Mommy I missed you sooooooooooo much". Jules said hugging my leg.

"You just say me yesterday".

"Oh yeah". She giggled and covered her mouth and went over to Justin who was holding a sleeping Jacob.

"Daddy I missed you sooooooooooo much". She hugged his leg looking up at him.

He chuckled and picked her up with his free arm.

"Princess I missed you too". He kissed her cheek.

"Mommy can we go to uncle Jesse's house next time".

"Why"?

"Too many crying babies". She shook her head and scrunched up her face.

Justin and I laughed.

"We will see if auntie Jas is okay with that".

She nodded and laid her head on Justin's shoulder.

"It's way past your bedtime". I said to Jules.

"Justin you put Jacob down and I got Jules".

He nodded and gave me Jules.

"Chloe you know where your old room is. You can stay in there".

"Thanks again Candace".

"Anything for you Chloe and I know what I said before and you know I didn't mean it. I was so angry at you".

"I know and me too. I was just trying to protect you guys".

"Chloe it's me that protects you Justin protects us. That's not your job as a baby sister. I got it".

She smiled and nodded. I hugged her and we went upstairs.

After I put Jules to bed I went straight to my room. They fixed the dresser two weeks ago.

Justin was taking his shirt off and I walked over to the dresser and took off my jewelry.

"I'm so glad to be home". Justin said.

"And I'm glad you're home too cause a cold bed in the morning sucks". I said pouting.

He walked over to me and grabbed my waist. "Trust me baby I know that". He kissed me.

"We have work tomorrow we should hit the hay".

Justin looked at me with a weird look on his face then started to laugh.

"Hit the hay baby really".

"What".

"Nothing but you know what I want before bed"?

"What"?

"Your". He smirked and picked me up and walked over to the bed and threw me on the bed.

"Justin but I'm tired".

He pulled me to the edge of the bed and started kissing my neck. I let out a moan.

"Justin". I moan.