Chapter 9:Why

-Candace

I was sitting here at the table with Justin his parents and Shawn. To be honest I don't know why Shawn is at the table. I think he just likes watching drama.

Laura was still talking about the situation but I could care less.

"Just shut up Laura shut up. I don't care about your sob story about how you weren't getting what you want I don't freaking care".

"Baby calm down".

I glared at Justin and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Candace I'm sorry I didn't think all this would happen afterwards".

"Did you know he had a wife"?

She nodded.

"Did you know he had kids"?

She nodded again.

"So why would you go after him and ruin his marriage and his family and my life huh".

I stood up getting angry.

"If you wanted to have sex with men then you shouldn't have gotten married and I'm surprised that this man would still me with you after having long affairs with two different men. Deep down you are a whore that will never be happy until you get everything you want".

"Candace that's not necessary come on now". His dad said

"No you come on dad how can you stay with her have she did this to you to me I don't want my kids growing up with the lady that is a bad influence on them".

"Candace that was almost over ten years ago I'm sorry I really am sorry. I wish you could find it in your heart to forgive me. I messed up big time and I really wish we can start over please".

"Candace baby think about the kids. They should be able to spend time with there grandma not just my dad".

I sighed and sat down.

"This is going to take some time Laura. I accept your apology but right now I can't forgive you. We can start over but today isn't the day".

"I understand and we can take it as slow as you want".

I stood up and nodded. "Oh I know that. Come on Justin lets go".

His dad and mom got up with Justin and I went over to hug his dad.

"Thank you for at least accepting her apology". He whispered.

I looked at him and smiled. "Only for you and my kids".

He kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to say goodbye to the grandkids Laura come with me". He said grabbing her hand and walking out of the room.

Justin looked at me and smiled.

"What"? I was already annoyed he lied to me.

"You know what baby. You did the impossible".

I shrugged. "I realized life is too short to be angry at someone. Either forgive them or forget them and I can't forget Laura cause she's your mom".

He laughed. "So you would forget her if she wasn't family".

"Yes exactly".

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you".

"I love you too Justin".
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This chapter was really short I know I just wanted to put something out for you guys