Chapter 12:You're What!!!

A Billionaire's Life-You're What

-Candace

I moved out and moved into an apartment with three bedrooms. I will not stay in a house with that man.

Was I not good enough? Did I not give him what he wanted?

I was sitting in my bed with Jasmine and Aunt Marissa

"Candace how can you be so calm. If it was Jesse I would cut his balls off feed them to the dogs and kick his ass afterwards".

I shrugged. "I don't know".

"Sweetie it's okay to cry and let it all out".

They all think I'm crazy because I haven't reacted to what Justin did.

It's been about one month since Justin and I split up and the kids are very confused and they stay with me. Chloe has her own apartment which is right across from me.

My life hasn't been perfect for the past months but we were getting through it.

What did I do to make him cheat on me. And not only cheat but have a child with that slut. I'm so angry.

"Why me"? I looked at Jasmine.

"Sweetie I don't know".

"Why would Justin hurt me like this. Why"? I got off the bed and started pacing.

"Candace I-".

"Am I ugly? Did I gain weight or something"? I said cutting off my aunt.

"Candace sit down". My aunt said

"I am I good wife. I take care of our thr- two kids and him. I made sure everything was good at home".

I sat on the floor. "I should have known something was wrong. He came home late and didn't touch me until last week".

I grabbed my knees closer to my body and tears fell down my face. And I just cried.

Jasmine and my aunt got off my bed and sat on each side of me and hugged me.

"Aww baby it's okay". My aunt said

"Candace did you say three kids"? Jasmine made me look at her.

I didn't say anything.

"Candace please tell me your not". My aunt said with concern

I started to cry harder and put my face in my hands.

"I'm two months pregnant". I muffled in my hands.

"Oh sweetie". Jasmine said rubbing my back.

"Candace does he know"?

I shook my head. I lifted my head.

"I was going to tell him that day at lunch. I'm so mad auntie. I'm angry".

I got up and threw the closest thing to me. Which was my jewelry box. It smashed in pieces.

But I didn't stop there. I threw pictures on the floor and ended up throwing one at my mirror.

"Candace stop". Jasmine came and grabbing me and just hugged me.

I broke down crying.

-Justin

She's gone. She actually left me.

"Man Justin what were you thinking"? Shawn smacked me upside my head.

"I wasn't man. I don't know why I did this at all. Like I love Candace with everything I have and-".

"And what you was thinking about some extra piece of ass and fucked your assistant". Jesse said

"And got her pregnant. Man Justin have you not learned from mom. Candace just found out mom was the one who slept with her dad. Her sister was getting abused and you had an affair with some slut but not only did you sleep with her but got her pregnant".

"Justin did you not have condoms thinking about safe sex at least. She could have something man".

I sat in the couch and mentally smacked myself over and over. I wasn't thinking. First i thought it was a one time thing but everytime I came to work shit happened.

I ruined my family and not only that I hurt my wife.

I hurt my best friends the love of my life and now I'm getting divorced.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I know short I just wanted to write something for you guys. Hope you enjoy