Chapter 13:Divorce Lawyers

A Billionaire's Life-Divorce Lawyers

-Candace

I walked into the conference room with my lawyer Hannah. She's the best in the whole state and plus she's a great friend.

Justin and his lawyer were already sitting down. He looked horrible. He had bags under his eyes and they were red. Looked like he hasn't showered in weeks.

I wanted to cry because he looks lost and I missed him.

"So let's get started". My lawyer said opening her book.

"Candace doesn't want anything from Justin. All she wants is her shop and kids".

Justin wouldn't stop staring at me.

"Well my client wants her to have the house".

I shook my head. "No I'm fine with the apartment that i am in".

"Candace I can't allow you and my kids in that apartment".

"Justin I can't live in that huge house by myself".

"You you don't have to we can be roommates. You know I'll be downstairs you take the master room".

"Justin".

"Please". He begged

"After all that's happened Justin how do you expect me to look at you the same".

"Candace I'm sorry if I could take it back I would. I know I hurt you I know what I did was wrong and I would do anything. And I mean anything to keep you and my family. I'm seriously nothing without you". Tears fell from his eyes.

It took everything in me not to get up and go hug him. But he did me wrong he slept with a slut and got her pregnant. And I'm two months pregnant the emotions is killing me right now.

Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Justin I can't be stressed I can't".

"I need to leave or my stress level will start to rise". I whispered to my lawyer and just nodded. She knows I'm pregnant.

"My client wants to take a break for thirty minutes and we will be back".

"You just sat down". His lawyer said.

"Please just give me a minute". I wiped my tears.

"It's okay Tom". Justin said making Tom sigh.

I got up from my chair and walked out the room and looked for the bathroom.

Once I found one I walked in and took a deep breath and called Shawn. Since the kids were with him and my aunt was out of town.

"Hey Candace".

"Hey...Shawn how's the kids"?

"Good. Hey you okay? You sound out of breath".

"Yeah I'm just a little stressed".

"Candace please calm down. I don't need you hurting the new little Hale".

I gasped. "She told you didn't she".

"Yeah but don't worry your secret is safe with me.....for now".

I rolled my eyes.

"Look I know your are about to divorce my brother and I know his ass messed up big time but do you really want to leave him"?

"Shawn I can't be with a man that is having a baby with another person".

"She's a slut do you really believe that's his baby".

"Over a month he's been sleeping with her so yes".

"You know if you divorce my brother I'm still your uncle".

I laughed. "Not by blood thank God".

"Yeah be safe and drink some water please don't need you passing out".

"I will. I'll call you when I leave".

"Alright little one".

I hung up. Shawn will always be my brother first but it's so weird he's an uncle too.

I'm glad I brought a bottle of water with me. I walked back into the room and sat down.

"You okay"? Justin looked at me worried.

I nodded and grabbed my water and vitamins. I forgot to take them.

"Candace"? His eyes got wide".

"What"?

"Please don't tell me you're pregnant"?

I choked on my water. "Wh-What"?

"You're taking those vitamins. You only take those kinds when you were pregnant with Jules and Jacob".

I sighed and I looked at my lawyer.

She nodded. "Tom why don't we give them a minute".

He sighed and got up. "Can I get a massage when we get home". Tom said getting up walking out with Hannah.

They are married for over ten years.

"Candace how far are you"?

"Two months"?

His eyes got wide again. "Candace why didn't you tell me"?

"I found out a month later and when I was going to tell you. You threw the biggest bomb at me".

"You were going to tell me that day we were suppose to go to lunch"? He looked out of breath.

I nodded. "Justin I wasn't even going to tell you about this".

"Why not? That's my child in there too".

"Justin you hurt me okay. I would have told you sooner or later".

He started crying. I haven't seen him cry this much.

"Candace I'm so sorry. Please can we compromise".

I looked at him. "I'm listening".

"You stay with me until you have our child is born and until you can get back on your feet and then if you want a divorce after we get it".

Thinking I'll be pregnant with two kids who are under seven and being alone isn't a good idea. But Chloe lives right across from me.

"Justin I can't move out. I have a lease until next year".

"I'll pay for that apartment and if you want to just get away from me then you can always go back".

I signed. And nodded my head.

"Just until I have the baby"?

He nodded.

"Justin if I moved back in we will not be in the same place of the house".

"Yes I promise. And I'll take care of the kids when you get sick. You probably have been throwing up right".

I nodded. I've got sick with both of my kids and now my third.

"Justin and when it comes to that girl. I want nothing to do with her. I don't want her at the house or anything. I don't want to see her".

"Candace I promise you won't. She's not even going to be working for me any more".

I nodded. That made me happy but I told him months ago he should have fired her.

"And I want to hire you an assistant".

"Done". He smiled but my face was straight.

"Justin we are nothing but roommate okay".

He nodded slowly.

"Candace I will do anything to make you happy".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please vote and comment and share