Chapter 23:Nervous

A Billionaire's Life-Nervous

-Emily(A New POV ^_^)

I'm so nervous to see my kids and husband. But I'm so upset he would leave me.

"Are you okay"? Candace came beside me

I shook my head. "I'm scared".

She wrapped her arm around my neck.

"It will be okay Emily. I promise. Justin and the guys will be here soon".

She kissed my cheek making me laugh.

"Mommy Jacob jumped off the slide". We heard Jules yell.

Candace groaned. "I'll be right back".

Candace got up from the bench and walked over to the playroom. I wish I could have watched my kids grow up like this. But Mike just left me.

Tears started to form in my eyes and I quickly wiped them.

"Sis". I looked up to see Justin standing there in front of me.

"Are-are they here"?

He nodded. "Yeah".

He stretched out his arm and I took his hand. I looked to see Candace smiling giving me a thumbs up with Jacob and Jules.

We walked down a little and I could see my husband and sons. They should be eighteen and twenty and ten.

Soon I was in front of them. I looked down scared to see their faces. I can't handle them probably thinking there mom left them. When I didn't.

"Emily". I knew that was Mikes voice. I felt him in front and me and he grabbed my chin lightly and I flinched.

My eyes were staring into those green eyes.

"I'm sorry". Was the only thing he said and he hugged me.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't hug back. I guess he got the hint and pulled away.

"Emily I didn't want to leave you. I didn't but I had to".

Tears started falling from my eyes. "You took my kids from me".

"Mom it wasn't dads fault". I looked and saw my oldest son Adam say it.

"Please just explain why".

Mike wiped my tears from my face.

"Your dad came to the house one day and he told me if I didn't go the kids and leave he would kill your brothers your mom our kids and you. He said if I ever got in contact with you he would kill you".

I broke down and cried after I heard that.

I crouched down and hugged my knees. I noticed Justin was gone probably with his family.

"How come you didn't divorce me"? My voice cracked.

He came to my level.

"Because after ten years I still love you and one day I knew we would be together again".

He hugged me while I cried. Making us fall to the ground. I laughed a little.

"Do the boys hate me".

"Of course we don't mom. We missed you a lot. Dad gave us each a different picture of you and at the house we have family pictures all over the house". Henry said.

He's my second oldest.

"Mom can you come back home. I don't have any memories of you cause we left when I was a baby". My youngest Landon said.

They were all beside me and we all hugged which made me cry. I missed them so much.

-Justin

"Justin I'm so proud of you". Candace said kissing my cheek. As we watched my sister reunite with her family.

"Thanks but my dad found them in Iowa".

"What about her "dad". Candace said putting it in quotations.

"After my brothers found him and beat his ass. He got arrested. He was wanted in three states".

"Good I'm so proud of the Hale men".

I wrapped my arm around her waist. Moving her closer to me.

"Ouch Jacob that hurt".

"Mommy Jules hit me".

"No I didn't".

Candace and I groaned and looked at her kids fighting.

Good thing Jasmine and my mom have the twins.

"Hey stop it you two". I said walking over there with Candace
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Emily on the side

A quick chapter for you guys. Like I said before its coming to an end to be honest there might just be one chapter left.

Vote and Comment and Share