Chapter 13

Please comment on the stories so I would know what do you like and don't. 

Please vote, comment and fan!  Have a marvelous day!

**Flashback**

Little Annie was sitting with her best friend Clare. They were both in 2nd grade.

Clare was telling Annie about her family picnic.

“Annie, you know there was a big lake and there was a small boat. Papa took me on the ride. It was so much fun” Clare was not over of her excitement from the trip.

“Really??” Annie was happy for her friend but she wished she could have the same fun.

“Yes, it was so nice. I love my Papa. He is so great! He said we should go to that lake and have fun.”

“I wish my papa could take me there” Annie said sadly

“Don’t be sad, next time when I go there again I will take you with me” Clare said to cheer up her best friend.

That day Little Annie went back home and could sense her father’s presence.

She could hear her father speaking on phone in kitchen. She went near her father.

“Papa, can we go on a trip?” Little Annie asked

“No” Her father replied

“But Papa, Clare’s papa took her to the lake and they got on a boat ride.”

“I said no” She could sense the change in her father’s voice.

“Papa please, she said it was so much fun. I want to go to lake.”

Little Annie pleaded

“For the last time, no!” Her father shouted at her “What will you do there? You cannot see anything and you wish to go to lake! Nobody is going there. Understood?” Her dad’s voice boomed in the air

“ye-yes papa” Teary eyed Annie replied

Her father got up from the chair and started leaving the room.

Before leaving he ordered “Do not come again with these types of requests. And stop calling me Papa.”

From that day onwards Annie never got the courage to ask her father for something and she stopped calling him “Papa”.