Chapter 10

The soft sound of music filled my ear with so much peace and melody.

I was surprised when I came to know where Dean took me. It was a beautiful surprise.

Dean took me to his house. But that was not so exciting thing.

For me, to hear him play the piano was most exciting thing at the moment.

This is the best surprise I have ever got.

I can feel my heart enjoying the flow of music.

Dean played fantastic. It was like magic in the air.

I wonder did he take any lessons or is it natural.

The music started being slow and ended perfectly.

“It’s amazing Dean.”  I didn’t have words to explain to him how beautiful it was for me.

“So you liked it?” Dean asked

“No” I said. I could imagine his face falling up.

“Oh, okay.” He replied sadly

“Dean, I didn’t like it. I loved it.” I said with a huge smile

“Of course, no one can save themselves from falling for the charming Dean and his talent.” I could hear a smirk in his voice.

“Oh yes, your great highness.” I teased him

“Are you Annabel Robinson trying to tease the great Dean?” I could hear the playfulness in his voice.

“Oh no, I cannot dare to do that. Your royal  majesty.”

“You little Annie, is going to pay for teasing Dean.”

And after a fraction of second I knew how I was going to pay for this.

I was unable to control my laughter.My stomach was hurting. I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes.

My punishment was tickle to death.

We were on his bed and he was tickling me to death. I swear I would have never laughed so much as today.

Dean was waking up the happy person inside me. I was thankful that he entered in my life. It was lucky to have him in my life.

“Dean, stop! Stop! Please stop!” I couldn’t speak properly due to all this happening.

“Apologize to your royal Dean and you shall be forgiven” He was laughing. I could sense the humor in his voice.

“Okay okay, I am sorry Great Dean.”  I said as I couldn’t take any more tickling.

“Apology accepted” He stopped tickling me

Then I realized how close we were. I could feel him so close. His breath was warm on my skin.

I could feel him getting closer to me.

What was he doing? And why was I unable to say something?

He leaned more closer…………..

Any questions? Any suggestions?  Then comment below :)

Vote! Comment! Fan! 

Have a nice day! :)