Chapter 1

Hey friends, I won a contest held by CBY club and my story "He showed me colors" has been featured on the blog. I am on the author's spotlight section. There is an interview of mine too. Please check it out. 

http://cbybookclub.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/author-spotlight-shiningstary.html

I would request you all to comment on the story so that I can improve my writing.

Thank you :)

Thank you to all those friends who voted my story and followed me :) Thank you to those who encouraged me by reading my story,

This chapter is dedicated to Sonali Rath, she is a very special person in my life. Love you :)

 I tried to edit it. Please point out if there are still mistakes.

 I have always heard people bragging about the color of the dress they wear, their nail polish, matching clothes, matching shoes and so on. But they really don't know the value of these colors; they don't understand how they could be important for someone. They reject things on the basis of color. They can also reject a person that loves them due to lack of beauty, but in reality do they know beauty truly means?

They should ask the people who have never seen colors. For a person who sees only black as their eyes open to see all that is just darkness. Only then will they realise to appreciate the importance of color. They really fail to understand the true importance of color and their value to someone

I was so consumed with my thoughts that I didn't realize someone was calling my name in a loud voice.

"Hey, where are you? I have been calling your name, you didn't answer me once. Are you ignoring me?" The voice continued to speak loudly.

"Hold on  Miss Clare Grunt,can you please stop talking? So  that I can" I smiled at her and politely said.

Meet my friend Clare Grunt. She is usually known by the name Clay. She is a very childish person. However, I can never forget how sweet and nice she is. Although I know she sometimes can be crazy and get on your nerves but I know she is the only one I can rely on. What I have heard is. Clay is a pretty looking girl. She is fair and tall. She can be a little tomboyish sometimes. She can do anything for those she loves and cares about. She has long golden hair which shines in the sunlight (described by those boys who want a date with her). Clay's boyfriend describes her black eyes as the most beautiful thing in the world. I love her to death, and I know she loves me too. She is an amazing person with an awesome personality. Though the anger is her weakness, she cannot tolerate people misbehaving.

"Okay, speak," Clay said with a happy voice. She knows that she gets hyper excited sometimes.

"I was just in my day dream land, and you know how easily I can day dream." I told he truthfully. I am a person who knows how to be in her own little bubble in a noisy world. So I have lots of time for imagination.

"Yeah, I know. It is really hard to find you when you are in your day dreams. I bet I can find you in the real world more easily." She joked, and I could imagine her smirking. We both laughed together.She has the talent to turn things into a joke which makes others laugh . Clay always made me laugh with her silly attitude.