Chapter 15

DEDICATED TO NISHA DEE, for being like a sweet sister to me in this big wattpad site :)

THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING MY WORKS. THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING:-) THANK YOU FOR ADDING MY BOOK TO YOUR READING LIST.

It's been a week since dad talked to me. Mom returned next day from aunts. Aunt Nathalie was doing well.

This week school was taking us for camp. It would be my first time camping. I was excited. I wanted to feel the fresh air which is free of all those pollutants. I wanted to feel that cold pure water on my skin. I wanted to be surrounded by those friendly trees. I wanted to know what it feels to be in forests.

We would be leaving in two days. I was so excited.

We were at home room. Principal was informing us about camp. He told us to bring permission slips and other necessary items.

"I am super excited for this camp" Clay said jumping up and down.

"Yeah, we can see that" Drake said. I could feel him rolling his eyes.

"I cannot wait for it" I said

"This would be your first time camping, is not it?" Drake asked.

"Yes, it's my first time." I smiled

"Then we will make it extra special so that you will remember each moment." Dean said.

"Yes, we will!" Ron said loudly and cheerfully.

The bell rang and everyone departed to their classes. Dean waited for me.

"Let's go" Dean said. He held my hand in his and led us forward.

My heart was beating faster. I liked it. What was it? What I was feeling was it right or wrong? What was this feeling called?

Did Dean feel the same way?

We were sitting in cafeteria. It was lunch time.

"Yeww! I hate this camp thing." One of Sammy's bimbos said.

"Me too!" The other one followed

"I totally agree with you girls. They should organize a pool party instead of this dirty camp thing." Sammy said.

"Look! Those bimbos started again" Clay said.

"Who cares about them." Drake said

"Agree with you, but they are so beautiful" Ron said dreamily

"Oh ya! An ugly mind in a beauty is totally your type." Clay said sarcastically

"Don't be jealous dear, if you don't have it" Ron said

"Me and jealous of those bimbos, most hilarious joke of the universe." Clay said bitterly

"I don't joke, baby" Ron said

"And I don't talk with babies like you, idiot." Clay replied

"Oh so cruel, you don't talk to babies, baby." Ron teased

"Shut up! Don't you baby me." Clay shouted

"Ok, both of you stop it. Act like 17 years not 2 years" Dean ordered

"Hmm, the responsible and a mature one, I like it." I complemented him.

"Thank you my lady" Dean said smilingly.

"Oh such a sweet couple!" Ron shouted

I could feel blood flowing to my cheeks and blushed harder.

I fidgeted with my hands and lowered my head. I didn't want Dean to see me blush.

"I like it when you blush" Dean whispered in my ear so that I could only hear it.

This made me blush a lot harder as if I would explode blushing.

Bell rang indicating end of lunch.

"Okay, guys back to classes. See you later" Clay, Ron and Drake said good bye and left.

Dean and I had same period.

Dean took my hand and we walked to our class.

"So, what are you doing today?" Dean asked

"Hmm, homework" I replied wondering why was he asking

"I wa-was wondering, i-if you would" I was surprised to see Dean stuttering and nervous "like to go out with me tonight?"

Dean was asking me out? Oh my god!

"Out? Where?" I asked

"As a date" Dean announced

Me... Date... Dean? Oh my god! Oh my god!

Dean asked me for date! A boy asked me to date! For the first time!

"Date?"

"Yes Annie, I wanted to ask this a long time ago, the first time I saw you. I really like you Angel. Will you do me the honor by going on a date with me?"

Dean liked me? I blushed

"But De-Dean, I am blind. Why would you like me?" I asked

"I like you Annie not your vision. I like the person in you"

I could feel my heart doing "lub-dub" loudly and blood rushing through my face.

"So??"

"Yes, I will be honored to go out with you" I smiled happily. It was still new to me to say going on a date with him. I am new to this.

"Thank you" Dean said and I felt his lips on my cheek

He kissed me on cheek!

I was feeling happy and shy at same moment. I was the happiest person right now.

"Let's go or else we will get detention." Dean said and we went to our classes.

THANKS AGAIN. HOPE YOU HAVE MARVELOUS DAY.