Chapter 9

Hey all! Sorry for the disappearance act. I had a lot in my hands to do. So here is something worth of your waiting. Enjoy this new chapter.

I hope you like it.

Thank you for being so supportive and being with me.

vote! comment! fan!

Dedicated to Grayking, for the true friend she is. She is always present when I need advice and a friend through wattpad.

So here's the story..............................

Back to present…………

Clay was out on a date with her boyfriend today so I was going to be alone. But I am not unhappy about being alone because I want my best friend to be happy. I would do anything to give her all the happiness she has given me.

She has been my best friend since   1st grade, and I love her. She is one of the miracles I have in my life. Without her, I think it would have been hard to be present here and still smile.  She is my true friend who makes me smile at hardest times.

**Flashback**

Annie was sitting alone in the classroom. All other children were playing together.

A new girl entered the room with her hand in her mothers.

She was a new student who had just moved from England.

Miss. Ren introduced the new girl as Clare Grunt. She said hello to all.

Clare was a beautiful and cute girl. She saw all around and saw a girl sitting alone.

Clare walked towards that little girl.

“Hi, I am Clare Grunt” Clare said to that little girl.

“I am Annabel Robinson” The little girl replied shyly.

But she didn’t look directly at Clare.

“Why are you sitting alone?”  Clare asked Annie curiously

“Because I am blind” Annie replied sadly

“Oh”

“Will you talk to me now?” Annie asked

“You can speak so I will talk with you.”

It made Annie smile.

“So friends?” Annie asked hopefully

“Yes!” Clare exclaimed.

Both hugged each other and after that they have been inseparable.

**Flashback ends**

“Hey!” Someone shouts.

I jumped up startled.

“Ha ha ha ha” Dean laughs

Have I been so drawn in my thoughts?

“Where were you princess?” he asks still laughing

“At my castle in Dreamland” I reply with a smirk

“Yes, yes I know that. Now come back to this beautiful planet Earth and lets go.” He orders

“Where are we going?”

“Somewhere out” He replied

“Come on Dean tell me or else I wouldn’t go with you.”

“It’s a surprise. Now get ready, I will be waiting downstairs. No more questions.”

Why is he ordering me?? Ugh!!

“Okay”

“Good girl” I could definitely imagine him smirking

I quickly changed my clothes with a jean and shirt, I don’t which color. I pulled my hair in a pony tail.

I went downstairs. I don’t have a problem with the stair because I know them by heart.

“You look beautiful just like a princess.” Dean said. I could hear the sincerity in it.

“Thanks” I blushed

“Actually you look more beautiful than a princess. You are more beautiful than any angel and when you blush it makes you trillion times more beautiful”

It made me blush harder. I don’t always get a boy telling me these things.

Suddenly something warm touched my cheeks. I realized it was Dean’s lips. Oh my god! He kissed me on my cheeks. No boy ever did that. Oh yeah, no boy ever looked at me.

“Let’s go Angel” Dean said. I liked the nickname. It was cute and made me feel special.

He took my hand in his and led us forward.