Chapter 4

Hi friend, How are you all? This is chapter 4 of He showed me colors. I hope you like it.  I am very thankful to all my readers. I am very happy that He showed me colors have more than 100 readers. Thank you again for the support. Thank you to all those who fanned me! 

Please if you find any errors then do correct me. Thank you in advance.

Love you all! Have a good day!

Please vote, comment and fan if you like this story :)

Enjoy!! 

I was lying on my bed thinking about the whole events of the party. I tried to sleep, but I ended up thinking about the boy. While driving back from the party, Clay was telling me something but I couldn’t concentrate. All I could think was about Dean. It was my first party in the whole life and why it had to be like this?

What did he want? He said I was cute and pretty. No boy ever told me this. He said he wanted to know about me. Why was he interested in a blind? 

I don’t know how I look. I never knew how my mother looked or my best friend or anyone.  And the boy said I was pretty. 

I recalled the events, how he saved me from falling and how I was in his arms.  The thought made me blush. I had never felt any arms around me not even my father’s.  He never hugged me or took me in his arms when I cried. My mother was always there for me taking his place.

I remembered how he flirted with me and my heart fluttered. Wait a minute; I should be angry at him for that isn’t it?  But here I am like a fool, smiling about it. Maybe the thought of a boy flirting with me was beyond my imagination and I couldn’t believe it really happened.

The time went by and I didn’t realize when I fell asleep.

 DEAN’s POV

I was standing at a corner and drinking my soft drink when my eyes saw a girl sitting on the couch, all alone. She looked really beautiful and cute. She must have been in her 16 or 17. She was fair enough to lighten a dark space. I could see that she was uncomfortable to be here. I thought of accompanying her. I went ahead and sat beside her. She was probably lost in thoughts. After a fraction of a second she sensed my presence.

I said my greetings to her and she did the same. She was confused and did not make direct contact with me. Maybe she was too shy. I asked her name and tried a little to impress her. She didn’t tell me her name. She asked me the reason of why was I talking to her.  I told her that I was new to town and I thought she was pretty cute. Of course, she is really pretty and cute. She never once looked at me. She tried to walk out but tripped on something. Before she could get injured, I caught her.

She was so close to me. I could feel her breath on my face. My heart was beating faster. My arms could feel her warmth. She never looked in my eyes. She was too shy.

She was the most beautiful girl I ever met. She was tall and her eyes were blue. Those blue eyes were so deep like an ocean. Her hair was silky black which made her strikingly more beautiful. Her lips looked soft. I wanted to brush my lips against her to know how soft it was. She was like an angel dropped from heaven.

She was blushing. Her cheeks turned red and her fair skin highlighted it more. It took my breath away! I couldn’t stop myself from complementing her.

She thanked me but I told her truthfully that I enjoyed her in my arms. It was truth so why should I hide it? It was also true that I wanted to her in my arms forever, never let her go.

She blushed even harder. I felt my heart beat faster. I wanted to kiss those red cheeks. I knew this girl was different from any other girls I met before. 

Before I could say something, a girl came near us and wrapped her hands around this breathtaking girl. She was her friend. She was calling her friend Annie. She was sorry that she left her friend alone.

I could see that Annie frowned when her friend said her sorry.  I figured out that Annie didn’t like anyone feeling sorry for her.

Her friend and I introduced each other. Her friend’s name was Clare. Clare was a bubbly person. She was tall. She had long legs and her hair was golden. She was also beautiful. She was a caring friend. She told me the Annie’s real name, it was Annabel Robinson, “Annabel” what a nice name. Clare and Annabel were best friends.  After a really short conversation, they both left.

I left the party after sometime. I was sitting in my bedroom by my window. All I could think was about Annie. She was making me crazy. I wanted her to be mine. I wanted her all to myself.

Clare had told me that Annie was shy but I had figured it out by myself. But she also told me that Annie was not used to guys talking to her. But how could that be possible. How anyone could resist such beauty? Were the boys of the town dumb? They must be!

I am going to find more about her tomorrow!

 Please vote, comment and fan! Thank you for giving your precious time in reading my story.