Chapter 19

We were sitting on soft lush grass which was lightly wet from the water sprayed on it. The cold air was calm and peaceful. My nostrils were filled with sweet fragrance. I was mesmerized. Sitting here where sound of night birds  could be clearly heard was like being in paradise. 

The night was amazing.

Dean was sitting right next to me, our hands were holding each others. I loved this feeling where you can get away from all the tensions of life and enjoy your life to fullest.

The night was romantic as in described in the books.  Sitting between in these sweet smelling flowers was overwhelming. I was even allowed to touch those flowers  lightly and feel them.

Dean had brought me to a flower garden which was on a hill. If I could see it I would have been praising the magnificent view as I am praising now the magnificent feeling.

Through this I realized that Dean came to know about me much more than the time permitted.

“Thank you Dean for bringing me here. This is the best surprise ever” I gave him the best smile I could.

“Welcome, I really love when I see you smile like this. I just want to do everything that makes you smile like this.” Dean was so sincere. His voice was filled with admiration and it made me blush.

I realized I had been blushing a lot lately which had seemed impossible days ago.

Soft lips caressed my cheek and it made my eyes flutter. My heart was beating faster bringing more blush to my cheeks.

I felt his lips leaving my cheeks but he stayed close as I could feel his proximity and his warm breath.

Now his hands were caressing my cheeks.

“The blush that adds the red color to your soft cute face makes me realize how much love you hold” Dean’s voice was husky. He said like it held a greater truth in his life.  His words were new yet joyful to me. I felt special.

I wish I could see what his face held when he said that. I knew it was not possible but I knew nothing was impossible. So I raised my palms and slowly touched his face. I felt Dean gasp under my hands. I started tracing his wide forehead which held some peaceful lines, slowly I traced his eyelids. They were so soft and fluttered under my eyes. My fingers then came towards his nose that made me lean forward and kiss it. He gasped again surprise at my action.

Then my fingers traced the soft and sweet lips which had caressed my own lips and cheeks. Tracing his lips made me gasp remembering those memories.

I heard Dean growl and he took my hands in his and his lips descended on mine. It was so soft and sweet yet there was urgency. I was in pure bliss and I knew Dean was too.

He left my hands to bring me closer to him. My hands were limp on his chest and I could feel his heart beating faster under it. 

Slowly we had to stop it to breathe. His forehead leaned on mine and our breaths were faster as our hearts.

“I like you Annabel Robinson” Dean said with pure love and affection. I knew he was telling the truth.

Though I was insecure about myself but I knew my feelings for him.

“I like you too Dean” I whispered  fearing that if I speak out loud this moment will vanish just like a dream and I didn’t want to.

I felt him smile. Oh, what wouldn’t I give to see his face right now.

He held me in his arms and I replayed the events in my mind.

A question struck my mind.

“Dean, can I ask you something?” I still whispered.

“Anything” Dean said slowly and it held some more emotions than I could understand.

“What do you feel about colors?”

I waited for his answer. He was silent surprised by my  question.

“When I see you smile or blush, I think that is the best any color could be” He said taking away my breath, literally and also by those sweet  soft lips.

We held each other in arms for hours in our own little bubble till it was time to drop me back home.

He drove me back to my home and escorted me inside the house. He said good bye and good night to my mother and me  and left for his home. I had been blushing all the time and I was happy too for the wonderful evening, for the amazing night at the garden, for the protective and caring hugs, for those soft and affectionate kisses that he gave me throughout the date and the last one in the car outside my home.

I was also thankful for him to make me understand the true meaning of white and pink color, white for peace, calmness, truth and purity, pink for the caring and affection and the love he showed me.