✩ Chapter 2

Shehryaar Shah, the name was famous in the business world, with many magnates wanting one project with him, the elite family treated him with respect and awed the way the eldest grandson of Jamal Shah carried the family business and expanded it to...

Shehryaar Shah, the name was famous in the business world, with many magnates wanting one project with him, the elite family treated him with respect and awed the way the eldest grandson of Jamal Shah carried the family business and expanded it to new heights.

Mehmood Shah chose his only son Jamal to head his business and it was only right for Jamal to hand over the reins of the empire to his two sons but fate played and his eldest son Firoz and his wife Samina left the world, leaving behind their young son.

Zeeshan Shah was the next in line to ascend this business throne but his lack of generosity towards his own Nephew had made Jamal unsure, of the reason he kept the chair and the right of decision-making to himself until Shehryar was old enough and experienced to lead.

The 27-year-old man had to mature way before he could enjoy life, the eight-year-old Shehryar had started learning about business, spending time with his Dado in his study, and he let his curiosity run around and questioning terms that were too big for his young mind.

Jamal always smiled and ruffled young Sherry's hair before he explained to the little boy in the simplest manner he could put answers.

Shehryar was sixteen when he joined the office and quickly grabbed the working style. Learning the mantras of business and work culture. Now at the age of 27, he was at the top, having the power to rule and take the Shah incorporations to new heights.

Shah's believed in prosperity, innovation, and Family.

They have always kept the families above, one of their important priorities, and that is what is reflected in their work culture, their employees were a close-knit family and their thinking about their welfare was what made them grow. A reason why Jamal did not put reigns in Zeeshan's hands was that he had seen how his son treated his family, he was cold-hearted and closed off.

The leader needs to be approachable, generous, kind, and a good listener. Shehryar was everything and much more.

Jamal read about his grandson in another magazine and felt the warmth coursing through him. He was so proud of his grandson; his son Firoz would be so proud.

"Baba Jaan," Zeeshan knocked on his door and Jamal looked up, placing the paper and magazines aside he nodded with a soft smile for his son to enter his room.

Zeeshan blinked seeing his father, eyes adverting quickly to the magazines he kept away. The face on the cover of the new edition had him look away.

The face was a constant reminder of what he lost that day. His elder brother, his support system, his secret keeper, his backup, and his best friend. He clenched his jaws and looked away.

"Come in, Come in sit with me Zeeshan. It seems you have been avoiding me for days." Jamal complains.

Zeeshan shook his head smiling "There is no such thing Baba Jaan. Work is keeping me busy."