Chapter 2

I woke up early because it's officially the start of a new school year and i'm freaking excited because it's my first day as a 3rd year college student.

I did my morning routine, wore our official uniform which is a  dark blue three-piece long sleeve suit with a fitted above the knee skirt that hugged my beautiful body and i'm actually glad that they let me wear a uniform that suits my gender identity and it made me feel comfortably happy especially that i'm on the stage where i'm embracing who I truly am.

I looked at the mirror put some sunblock and liptint and i'm good to go. Geez i'm so excited for this school year more boys to come and more haters to slap.

Nagpahatid na ko kay manong buti nalang di masyadong traffic dahil ayokong first day ng school eh mababadtrip ako dahil late na naman ako. I looked outside the window and tanaw na tanaw ko na ang university na pinapasukan ko, I even saw familiar faces entering the gate.

I confidently went out of the car and make sure that everybody who's looking at my way would know that i'm someone they shouldn't messed with and so far i'm very satisfied with the reactions that i'm getting while walking inside the gate.

I was busy texting ches to tell her that i'm already inside the school when someone suddenly put his arm around my waist. I looked around and saw everyone staring at the man beside me.

Whoever this man is i'm ready to slap him in the face how dare he. I turned around ready to burst with anger when I saw who the brute is.

"What the fuck are you do— ikaw na naman?! Why are you at my school?!" How dare he encircle his arms around my waist. I violently remove his hands and look at him furiously.

"Hey chill water I was just playing around, see almost everyone are looking at us? I thought you love attention tho" He then looked around and smirked at me.

What the fuck did he just called me?! This brute is really getting into my nerves. It's just my first day and he's starting to ruin everything.

"Don't call me water! And yes I do love attention but I can have it alone, I don't need you or anyone" I rebutted but I can't deny that this man really looks dashing in his uniform minus the attitude.

He was ready to say something when ches suddenly appear and called the man beside me.

"Jacob ang kalat na naman daw ng room mo sabi ni tita" Ches looked at me and then to the man beside me.

"Tell mom i'm gonna clean it later" Jacob said while fixing the strands of his hair that fell on his forehead.

"Asia?! Omg you knew each other? He's my cousin Jacob the one i'm telling you about" Tumingin sakin ng mapangasar si ches

"What? no!" "Yes" sabay naming sabi ni jacob.

"Oh i'm sensing something, did you two hooked up before?" Mapang asar na tanong ni ches

"Ewww ches never" I said and then looked at Jacob na nakataas ang kilay sakin.

"Never my ass naglalaway ka nga sakin eh" and before I could even say my rebuttal tumakbo na sya habang tumatawa.

Damn him!

"Ches your cousin is really hitting every nerves in my body" I said while walking towards the gym.

"Just don't mind him he's always like that let's make our first day memorable and Asia you should make kwento later" She told me while raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah I will just ignore that monkey, and later I will tell you everything"

The bell started ringing which means it's already time to go to the gymnasium since it's the first day of school we were told to go to the gym for some orientation.

I looked around and saw familiar faces some are from last year ofcourse and some are new faces.

"Not bad huh too many cuties" ches said giddily

"Let's get it on then sister" I winked at her and we sat on the designated chair for us and listen to the orientation.

Natapos ang orientation na inaantok kami parehas ni ches and pumunta na kami sa room namin sit comfortably on our designated seats.

Ches started to have a conversation with a guy beside her so I made myself busy scrolling my facebook feed when I received a friend request from the most annoying guy ever.

Dylan Jacon Martinez. Should I accept him? Hmm okay pinsan naman ni ches pero nakakairita parin.

I clicked accept and browse his pictures. Oh he's a varsity player pala, that explains why he got a good body. While browsing I accidentally liked one of his photo the one where he was topless. Shit! Baka mag notif nakakahiya baka isipin nya ini stalk ko sya, well apparently pero hindi sa paraan na pagnanasaan ko sya yuck.

I shrugged it off duh why should I care. I was busy scrolling again when I received a message from him.

Daniel Jacob Martinez: Have fun stalking my pictures and don't forget to wipe your lips, i know you're drooling ;)

Me: Fuck you

Him: Aggresive I like that, anyways when?

Argggg!!! I turned my phone off sa sobrang inis. I'm pissed and embarrassed at the same time. May araw ka rin Dylan Jacob.