Chapter 6

I woke up around 9pm co'z I was very tired kanina from school and the dinner with Jacob. Nakalimutan ko na nga mag reply kay Cheska kanina dahil sobrang nabigla ako sa sinend nya.

I shouldn't think about it co'z I know that it was just part of the game that we're playing. Obviously he has so many followers from our school, and yes Asia correct—for publicity lang yun.

I checked my phone and I was bombarded with so many notifications coming from twitter, they kept mentioning me on someone's tweet so I checked it out.

It was from Jacob's tweet, I read it and it says 'Can't sleep, I missed her already'.

They must be mistaken, hindi ako yan mga baliw nakakahiya kayo. I can feel the second hand embarrassment from here. Sabagay laman kami ng campus journal so kaya akala nila ako tinutukoy nitong panget na to.

I just shrugged it off and open my messenger. I have another message from cheska, it was just sent awhile ago so I quickly opened it.

"Girl let's go clubbing later with our friends from shs''

I quickly typed my reply.

"When and where?" I asked curiously.

The bitch quickly saw my message. I was so damn sure na nag aayos na to.

"11pm Pobla. Ayuri, Zuri and Cora will be there. Gosh I missed them so much!"

"Baka di ako payagan ni daddy" I missed our shs friends too pero baka di ako payagan eh.

"I already called Tito earlier while you were asleep. Di pa kita niyayaya eh pinayagan ka na ng daddy mo, I told him that we will pick you up and ofcourse ihahatid ka din so yeah pumayag sya"

YES!

"Aight I'll go then prep lang ako"

I quickly went to the bathroom to have a quick shower when I noticed that my boobs got bigger and my hips get wider. I swear gumaganda ang figure ko these past few months super fit and sexy na ng body ko.

I wore a silk champagne color dress that hugged my body perfectly. It features a plunging V-neckline that hints at just the right amount of allure, drawing the eyes to the decolletage while maintaining an air of sophistication. The snug fit accentuates their curves, celebrating the natural contours of their body in a way that is both enticing and empowering.

The seamless design flows down to a hem that gracefully skims mid-thigh, striking a balance between provocative and tasteful. I just put my hair in a high ponytail that made me look more sophisticated, I also wear a light make up and just highlight the important features of my face.

I look at the mirror with satisfaction evident on my face.

Kinuha ko ang aking favorite Louis Vuitton purse and went out of my room. I'm sure that my parents are sleeping peacefully now so I just sent them a message.

I already told Cheska earlier to go here na when I'm still showering and narinig ko na ang makina ng sasakyan na gamit nya sa labas ng gate.

Lumabas na ko ng bahay and dumiretso na sa gate ng gaming bahay. Nakita ko kagad si cheska dahil naka bukas ang side window ng sasakyan nya.

I opened the passenger seat at inumpisahan na nga ko intrigahin ni cheska havant nagmamaneho sya.

"So what's the real score between you and my cousin ha?" Kinikilig na pang uusisa nya.

"Baliw wala, we're just playing" I said as a matter of fact pero parang ayaw maniwala ng bruha.

"Lies. Nag dinner kayo kanina tas wala? Hmm"