Chapter 4

I woke up early this morning because I wanted to have breakfast with my parents. They are quite busy managing our business so having breakfast together is very important for us.

"Hi my lovely parents" I told them as I kissed both of them on their cheeks.

My mom hug me tight and my dad just smiled at me as he drink his coffee.

"You're extra sweet ngayon hija did you do something wrong?" My dad said insinuating something.

I laugh giddily at my grumpy dad.

"Dad! Of course not" I pouted.

"Maybe my daughter wants something huh" My mom said teasingly.

"No mom" I said pouting.

And they both laugh together at my reaction.

This is why I love having breakfast with parents, I really felt their love and support whenever I'm with them. You know having a parents like them is something that I will never trade to anything in the world.

"By the way Gabby" My mom called me by my nickname pertaining to my second name which is Gabrielle.

"Did you met your Tita Precy's son Jacob already? You know Chesca's cousin." She added.

Oh great, Jacob is Tita Precy's son pala that's why he has the looks co'z he's the son of the lovely couple I met a day before.

"Yes mom I already did" I said while asking manang for my juice.

"You should hang out more hija, Jacob is a good guy" My father added.

A good guy? That brute?! Well I really can't deny the fact that he's a gentleman yesterday but it was only for an hour and he's back from being a jerk.

"Yes hija, He even drove you home yesterday right? What a gentleman" my mom said while sipping on her juice.

"Ofcourse he will drive me home, I'm with cheska" I said stating the fact.

My mom laughed at my obviously defensive remarks.

"I know hija, don't be defensive okay" She continued laughing giddily.

My dad looked at me seriously.

"Asia do you have a boyfriend?" My dad ask me out of nowhere.

I almost choked because of his question.

"If you ever decided to have one you should consider finding someone like Jacob, a very respectful guy" he even added.

"Dad I'm still enjoying my single life" I said pouting.

"I agree hon, our Asia is still a baby" My mom said hugging my dad.

I wonder what Jacob did to my parents that made them think that he's a perfect guy. That brute is ugly and basta he's ugly!

The breakfast ended and I went upstairs to take a bath and do my routine to get ready for school. I already prepared everything and check my self on my vanity mirror, as I checked myself on the mirror I can definitely say that deciding to have a hormone replacement therapy when I was in high school was the best decision that I made in my life because what I'm seeing in the mirror now is a woman— a beautiful woman with fair skin, almost pink pouty lips, a very westernized pointy noise and a perfect face ratio that will make any men do my bidding. I scanned my body on the mirror and my perfectly curvy body fits our uniform perfectly, I am a woman, all of me is a woman co'z transwomen are women.

I was busy looking at the mirror when I heard a notification from my phone.

"Bitch wake up don't be late please" cheska said messenger.