Chapter 7

Sunday morning, rain is falling
Steal some covers, share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in

I was busy listening to Sunday Morning by Maroon 5 while fixing my clothes for our family's gala today. It's a sunny sunday morning so my dad decided to go to a Golf Club for our family day.

Tiningnan ko ang aking sarili sa salamin at inayos ang aking buhok  into a messy bun. I'm now wearing a fitted lightweight midriff top, moisture-wicking polo shirt in a blue pastel color. It's a  collared polo that provides a sporty and sophisticated look. For my bottom—I wore a well-fitted high waisted  golf shorts and a pair of nike sneakers.

I made sure that I put a sunblock to protect me from the harmful uv rays of the sun and ofcourse a blue pastel colored visor to add as another protection from direct sunlight.

The memory of what happened last Friday is still lingered on my mind. To think that a day had passed already.

Cheska asked me if I went home safely yesterday. I told her everything and she said that she will talk to her cousin about it.

And yeah. I haven't received any reply from Jacob since then, I don't even know what to feel co'z I'm somewhat concerned and irritated by the way he treated me that night, it's kind of a new feeling for me.

One thing is for sure, I need to figure about it very soon. Do I like him? To be honest I'm not sure yet but I will be honest, It felt good when we're together, I felt safe and wanted.

Bumaba na ko and nakita ko ang aking parents na ready na umalis. I went to them and kissed both of them on their cheeks.

"You're extra blooming today my beautiful daughter" mom said as she hugged me tightly.

"Kanino pa ba magmamana yan edi sa maganda niyang mommy" My dad said to my mom that made the latter blush.

It's so nice to see my parents still full of love in their age. This scenario made me hope of something in future. That one day I will have this kind of love when I grew up, something that will lasts for a lifetime.

We arrived at the golf club and was surprised because Cheska's family was also there including Jacobs'.

My heart beats faster for an unknown feeling, agad na hinanap ng mata ko kung naan siya and I immediately found him. He's now playing golf with his father.

Pumunta kami sa pwesto nila cheska at agad binati sila Tito Roman and Tita Jimena pati narin si Tita Precy.

"Nice to see you again hija." Masayang bati ni tita Precy habang binebeso ako.

"Nice to see you again din po" magalang kong sabi habang nilibot ang mata ko.

"Where's Arturo and Jacob?" My father asked Tita Precy.

Siguro'y excited na makipaglaro si daddy kila tito kaya agad nya itong hinahanap, at tinuro naman ni Tita sila Tito Arturo and Jacob sa di kalayuang Golf Course malapit samin kung kaya't agad na tumungo dun si daddy.

"Precy you look so fresh as always" Mom said as she hugged Tita Precy.

"Thank you Minerva, you look gorgeous too kaya di mapagkakaila na anak mo itong si Asia napakagandang bata"

Nagchikahan na sila Mommy and Tita Precy kung kaya't pumunta na lamang ako sa tabi ni Cheska. I always wanted to try this sport. I'm very curious to try this but I always doesn't have the time to do so. And since nandito na din naman ako I will definitely try this na.

"Why are you here Cheska? Why aren't you playing?" Sabi ko at umupo sa kanyang tabi.

"Init eh" she said while still looking at her phone.