Chapter 5

The class ended peacefully and as I'm walking to the school's parking lot para umuwi, I saw Jacob leaning on the hood of his car. He immediately saw me as walk near him because that's where our driver usually parked our car.

"What took you so long?" He said a bit irritated.

Is he talking to me? And why the sudden irritation. Where is the playful Jacob now huh? Yeah right he wants to play when we're around people.

"You talking to me?" I said matching the energy he's giving me.

Kapal naman nya kung magsusungit siya sakin ng ganito eh di naman close, dami dami nya pang kasalanan sakin lol.

"Ofcourse I'm talking to you. We're the only person here in the parking lot obviously" he smirked.

Di ko na nalang sya pinansin at naghintay nalang kay Manong dahil uwi uwi na ko.

"Get in" He said as he opened the passenger seat.

I just looked at him and went to my phone screen to scroll on my feed and true enough, what happened earlier was already posted on our campus' journal.

'New Campus Couple' I mouthed as I read the headline of the article with pictures of me and Jacob at the cafeteria earlier. I was busy ready when Jacob speak again.

"Get in co'z your driver won't pick you up brat, I texted your mom and told her that I will drive you home" Nanunuya yang sabi.

The fuck. Kelan pa sya naging taga sundo ko?

"I told you earlier that I will drive you home right? Now get in before I carry you to my car" He said playfully.

Wala na ko nagawa kundi sumakay sa kotse nya. I immediately inhale the manly scent of his car, it was so masculine like him.

Jacob started the engine and started driving. He even turned the stereo on and play some music.

I was stunned co'z I love the songs on his playlist.

"Can you send me your playlist? I love it" I said still amused.

"Really? I'm glad you like it. Don't worry i'll send it to you later" he glanced at me while driving.

"Thanks" I said and looked away co'z I don't think I can look at him any minute without praising his looks.

I glanced at him again and he's now focused on driving. I scanned his face from his ceased eyebrows down to his nose, perfectly chiseled jawline to his slightly damp limps. I was pulled back from my senses when he slightly cleared his throat.

Shit.

"Done checking me out?" He said playfully.

"I'm not checking you out, you brute!" I said and look away.

He didn't say anything but I can hear his playful chuckle.

Napatalon aka sa gulat ng hawakan nya ko sa tuhod while he is driving.

"Kamay mo." I said and give him a warning look.

"Chill, hawak lang eh sige na nangangalay na kasi" he said playfully again.

Kinurot ko ang kamay nya at tinanggal sa pagkakapatong sa tuhod ko.

"Sadista" He commented na parang natatawa.

He stopped the car in a mall parking lot.

"What are we doing here?" I said dumbfounded.

"Quickie" he said while leaning his face towards me.

"G-ago what are you d-doing?"

The fuck is he doing.

Pinikit ko ang mata ko when I heard a click coming from my seatbealt, so I opened my eyes and saw Jacob trying not to laugh at my reaction.