Chapter 13

The pageant ended at exactly 9pm kaya naman we invited some of my friends and classmates to our house for a celebratory party.

My mom told me that no matter what the result is, we are going to celebrate. After some picture taking on the backstage, we decided to go to our house for the celebration.

The evening sun bathed our garden in a warm, golden hue as the sound of laughter and music filled the air. The pageant was behind me, and now, amidst twinkling lights and the familiar faces of friends and loved ones, we were gathered to celebrate not just the victory, but the journey that had led me here.

I still cannot believe that I won that prestigious pageant, hangang ngayon hindi parin talaga nags-sink sa akin. I always say that all of the candidates are deserving of the crown and it's just a matter of who is destined to wear it tapos ako pala yung destined for it.

I stood in the midst of it all, a whirlwind of emotions swirling within me. I just wear a flowy dress for tonight's party.

The party was held on our spacious garden, dumalo ako sa aking mga kaklase habang sila ay masayang nag iinuman.

"Congratulations Asia!! You did well"

Kaniya kaniya silang bati habang nakikisali ako sa kanila. I'm so happy that I made my school proud, after all this is not just about me winning but it's for them too.

"Bitch congrats!" Agad akong tinalon ng yakap ni Cheska nang makita niya akong papalapit sa pwesto nila.

"Omg congrats!" Sabay sabay nilang sabi at nagtilian kaming magkakaibigan.

As the music played softly, conversations flowed like a gentle stream. The atmosphere was charged with positivity and unity—a gathering of people from different walks of life, brought together by shared stories and experiences. The party was a testament to the connections that had been woven during my journey.

The dance floor, our garden transformed, beckoned guests to sway to the rhythm. Couples and friends moved with grace, their laughter and happiness filling the air. It was a moment of letting loose, of celebrating not just the victory, but the bonds that had been nurtured in the hallways of school and the pages of my journey.

Nagsimulang magtilian ang mga kaklase at kaibigan ko sa di ko malamang dahilan. I looked at Cheska cluelessly when she point something using her lips.

Lumingon ako at napako ang aking tingin sa lalaking nakatayo ngayon na may dalang bouquet of flowers. Jacob was standing there looking like a greek God, his earring on the left ear shines as the light reflected on it, his hair was slightly disheveled yet he still looks perfect.

Dahan dahan siyang lumapit sa akin at inabot ang bulaklak na dala niya na agad ko rin naman tinanggap. He kissed me on my cheeks na naging dahilan lalo ng tilian ng mga guests.

I looked at my parents and they just nod and smiled at me.

"Congrats baby" He said pagtapos niya akong halikan sa pisngi.

"Thank you" nahihiyang sabi ko at pabiro siyang hinampas sa braso.

As the celebration continued around us, Jacob led me to a slightly quieter corner of the garden, where a table adorned with candles awaited. My heart fluttered with a mixture of curiosity and anticipation. Our journey had been filled with shared moments, challenges, and growth, and I wondered what he had in store for me now.

He cleared his throat, his expression a blend of nervousness and determination.

"Asia," he began, his voice was steady.

"From the first moment we met, you've shown me a world of strength, courage, and authenticity. Your journey has been an inspiration, and being by your side has been an incredible privilege." He added as he look straight into my eyes.