Chapter 9

I arrived late at school because last night, we went home at exactly 1 am plus I had a hard time sleeping co'z I was still on cloud nine when I think of what happened on our date.

We kissed, we freaking kissed.

Akala ko ba you won't be a prey Asia nasan Yung sinasabi mo na 'I will play your fucking game'.

I don't care if I ate what I've said. I didn't know that I will learn to like him along the way though co'z he's not bad after all, he's just playful but when we're alone, there's so much more to him.

We were early dismissed by our professor because they said they will have a meeting and that our class will only be half day so I'll just take it as an opportunity to go to the gym and start preparing for Miss ICF.

I already told my parents about the said pageant and they are very excited for me. My mom said she will contact her trusted designer to prepare my outfits.

Before I went out of the house I made sure that I texted Jacob where I was going—which is the gym to toned down a bit. He even said that he would join me but I just told him to attend their basketball training co'z they needed him there.

I'm sporting a pair of high-waisted leggings in this gorgeous deep plum color. They're not just stylish, but they also give me that extra support around my midsection – you know, the kind that lets me move freely without worrying about readjusting every two minutes.

On top, I've got on this super soft, moisture-wicking tank in a light gray tone. It's got a cute strappy back that adds a little bit of flair and keeps me feeling breezy while I'm working up a sweat. I can't stand it when my clothes stick to me during a workout, so this tank is my go-to for staying cool and comfortable.

Oh, and let's talk about my sports bra! It's this cool cross-back design with a pop of neon pink that adds a fun touch to the whole ensemble. Plus, it's got the right balance of support and flexibility, which is crucial for those intense cardio sessions.

I've tied my hair up in a high ponytail today because I mean business – no hair in my face while I'm getting my heart rate up! And of course, a trusty headband to keep those annoying flyaways in check.

For shoes, I'm rocking my favorite lightweight sneakers that offer great arch support. They're not just functional, but they also match the color palette of my outfit – gotta keep that coordination game strong, right?

And finally, the little details: a motivational bracelet and my wireless earbuds. The bracelet is my reminder that I'm here to challenge myself and grow, and the earbuds are my ultimate workout buddy, pumping my favorite tunes to keep me motivated.

So there you have it – my gym outfit for the day! It's all about feeling good, moving freely, and having a bit of fun with colors and styles.

I'm was on way to the gym when I decided to grab a coffee so I parked my car first, enter the cafe and order some coffee. I sat down on one of the tables while waiting for my order.

"Bitch I will go to the gym today what are you up to?" I sent a message to cheska.

I heard a notification coming from my phone.

"Have fun! As for me I'll just have a beauty rest today" She replied with a sleepy emoji so I just hit the laughing reaction until the waiter handed me my order.

Sitting alone at a table by the window, I was lost in thought, sipping my chai latte and people-watching as the world went by. The café buzzed with quiet conversations and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" I saw a woman, I swear I saw her somewhere.

"Oh, no, it's not. Please, feel free to sit." I politely said to her.